***** New September 2013 Thread *****

You can also call extension 8844 from your room phone to hear the bounceback offer and book it.

fizbobunny said:
You can also call extension 8844 from your room phone to hear the bounceback offer and book it.

Okay ... Thanks! :-)
Is this offered all the time for resort guests? First time I've heard of it, and have never found anything in our room. But I'm calling this extension number next year! :-D

September 2013 WDW! :-)

justakrazymom said:
We did Hoop De Doo last year and CRT this past year. With 14 credits this coming trip odds are we will do two 2 credit meals.. HDDR and Spirit of Aloha (maybe)

I her hddmr is great. In really excited . I am planning 8 days but it may be less but if so that's 21 credits. Who I need lots of sigs

Okay ... Thanks! :-)
Is this offered all the time for resort guests? First time I've heard of it, and have never found anything in our room. But I'm calling this extension number next year! :-D

I have only stayed on property 3 times and all 3 times we had one, but this is the first time I booked one.

One thing to note is that on the flyer they only list certain resorts, but if you call the number the package is actually available at all resorts. It's just that the costs vary. (And the rates will be higher than what's on the flyer, since they post the rate for a Sunday-Thursday trip which does not include a weekend night.)

But the person was very patient and helpful when I called and crunched a bunch of different sets of numbers with me until we found the optimal date range and resort!

Bounceback is the term used for the special offers available only while you are staying on property. We were there this year in Sept and before we left we booked the bounceback...which was free dining for certain dates in Aug and Sept..

What were the dates in september they offered? I'm planning our honeymoon for Sept 30-October 6 2013 and I didnt know if the offers they sent you might be offered to the public some time in the near future and I could look forward to them.

What were the dates in september they offered? I'm planning our honeymoon for Sept 30-October 6 2013 and I didnt know if the offers they sent you might be offered to the public some time in the near future and I could look forward to them.

I dont recall the exact dates...somethign along the lines of mid aug thru late september

Hey folks, just found this thread so figured I'd join in!
We're disneymooning (from the UK) 19th Sept-10th Oct 2013, staying at POFQ.

Keep the tips coming please!!

Welcome!! We will be overlapping you and will be at PORs.. we were at POFQ last year! You will love it!

Ibull79 said:

Hello there!! Welcome! :-)

Ibull79 said:

My favorite moderate! Congratulations on the upcoming nuptials!

We will be disneymooning as Well during that time! Sept 30 - Oct 6!

Woo! Thank you for the welcome folks!

For those we're overlapping, ill try not to take too long gawping at just about everything and getting in the way!

im also booked for september. We took advantage of the bounce back and booked POFQ for sept 11th-19th. im hoping for a room only discount though because FD is just not our cup of tea. we spent too much time eating!!!

We are booking mid-September, trying to narrow down our dates... I'm thinking Sept. 12-18, and we will be there when my oldest turns 3!!

Is there a Facebook group for our month yet?

I didn't realise there were Facebook groups! Just sent my request to join!

My now fiancee (and future wife) with also be Disneymooning Sept 22-Sept 29, staying at the Wilderness Lodge, Club level, Honeymoon Suite!

Perhaps we could link up at somepoint while we're there??

Paul

Just decided to come to Disney in September to celebrate our 10 years of being married sooooo excited just returned from our surprise trip with our kids dd5 and ds3 and now time to plan our next trip with out the kids we went to Disney for our honeymoon and can't wait to go back:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter