***** New September 2013 Thread *****

well Eric just called and added a day on either end of the trip. My friend is now working full time so we either wont be visiting or just for 2 days.. and since we have FD I decided I'd rather skip the split stay and get free food for the whole trip.. of course now I have 14 TS credits to plan!

new dates Sept 13-27th 2012

After having a wonderful trip in early September 2012, we booked out bounceback to do it again next year!

We will be at Wilderness Lodge from September 6th-15th!

We were very impressed with the general lack of drowds this September, especially since our prior trip was over five years earlier and in June for our Honeymoon. Compared to that things were empty! This time we returned for our then two year old DD's first visit, along with Grandma and Grandpa. We had the best time, and truly just couldn't wait to go back. It will just be the three of us in 2013, but we are super excited. 300 days today for us!!!

We're planning to be at POFQ Sept 22nd - 28th. Hoping for free dining but we'll go anyway. I haven't been since '85. DGF hasn't been since '87 and DD is 12 and has never been.

We're calling it her 13th Birthday Present since her birthday is two weeks later.

I keep making daily plans and then changing them. The only thing we have set in stone is we want to have dinner at Be Our Guest on our first day in the Magic Kingdom. I'm going to be up at 4am on ADR booking day trying to get into BOG with enough time to get a good spot for the MSEP.

I am so ready to make ADRs! I'm already writing down where we want to go each day. We are considering the Deluxe Dining, but I think it will just be too much food. We went around this year to different bakeries and I can't wait to do it again. The rice cream in Norway is so good! I dream about that stuff!

Blah.....I recieved the following offer:

Just pick the offer that fits you best:

Save up to 35%

(and enjoy more dates to choose from) on a stay at a select Walt Disney World Resort hotel!

For stays most nights
1/2–3/24/13, 4/21–5/22/13 and
8/11–9/28/13.

but the system doesn't recognize the pin when I use the link in the mail :( I wanted to see what prices it gave on different resorts so online is how I wanted to play with it, I don't want to call until I know what I am booking :( NO Fun!

I keep looking at Menus, where is everyone excited to eat?

ginny_lynn said:
Blah.....I recieved the following offer:

Just pick the offer that fits you best:

Save up to 35%

(and enjoy more dates to choose from) on a stay at a select Walt Disney World Resort hotel!

For stays most nights
1/2–3/24/13, 4/21–5/22/13 and
8/11–9/28/13.

but the system doesn't recognize the pin when I use the link in the mail :( I wanted to see what prices it gave on different resorts so online is how I wanted to play with it, I don't want to call until I know what I am booking :( NO Fun!

I keep looking at Menus, where is everyone excited to eat?

You could just call Disney. They'll give you quotes on all the resorts you ask them about. And they should let you know why your pin isn't working. It's probably a online hiccup! :-)

I'm actually looking forward to eating at O'hanas dinner! Among a few other places!

September 2013 WDW! :-)

I am so ready to make ADRs! I'm already writing down where we want to go each day. We are considering the Deluxe Dining, but I think it will just be too much food. We went around this year to different bakeries and I can't wait to do it again. The rice cream in Norway is so good! I dream about that stuff!

Same Here! I have already decided to upgrade to deluxe because we want to try mickeys BBQ, hddmr, CRT and spirit of aloha plus some other signatures.

New here we are booked for sep 19-22nd. This will be our second visit to Disney. Feb 2012 camping at fort wilderness and hoping for lion king suite at AoA! DD is going to be 5 and DS is going to be 2. We also booked the dining plan for the first time. Any recommendations or suggestions?

I'm joining this group. I am in the October 2013 group, but now that we've booked we will be checking in BWV September 28 checking out Oct 1. Then we head to the darkside for 4 nights.

We are doing 2 full days at Epcot for F&W. I was going to do a morning at MK to see the new fantasyland, but it would cost too much to add park hoppers. I quit smoking February 22, 2012. I opened a savings account and named it my 401Quit. Every paycheck I put the money I would have spend on cigarettes into that account. It's the money I'm spending on this trip. After 18 months of not smoking I will have over $3k. That is my budget for this trip and I want to stretch it.

lmhidd said:
New here we are booked for sep 19-22nd. This will be our second visit to Disney. Feb 2012 camping at fort wilderness and hoping for lion king suite at AoA! DD is going to be 5 and DS is going to be 2. We also booked the dining plan for the first time. Any recommendations or suggestions?

Awesome, sounds like fun. We really enjoy the dining plan and consider the dining to be one of the best parts of the trip. One of our favorite quiet places to eat is Trail's End at Fort Wilderness. We are looking forward to trying Be Our Guest for the first time this trip. We did real well last trip having one ADR a day so things were not too scheduled but we got to enjoy some nice meals. We did character meals at Chef Mickey's, Tusker House, and Hollywood and Vine and enjoyed them all. Next time we will try Akerhaus and Crystal Palace.

Have a great trip, the dining should make it even neater.

We booked our trip last week on a bounceback offer with Free Dining! :D Animal Kingdom Lodge, here we come!!! :banana: My first time staying at a Deluxe resort!

leshunlenese said:
Same Here! I have already decided to upgrade to deluxe because we want to try mickeys BBQ, hddmr, CRT and spirit of aloha plus some other signatures.

There are just too many places we want to try ya know? We loved CRT! It was a really cool experience. I'm trying to talk DH into deluxe, but it's slow going so far. Once we start doing ADRs I'm hoping he will come around!

Amanda Esmeralda said:
We booked our trip last week on a bounceback offer with Free Dining! :D Animal Kingdom Lodge, here we come!!! :banana: My first time staying at a Deluxe resort!

What's a bounceback offer?

WooHoo ... For free dining, and first time staying at a deluxe resort! :-D

What's a bounceback offer?

WooHoo ... For free dining, and first time staying at a deluxe resort! :-D

Bounceback is the term used for the special offers available only while you are staying on property. We were there this year in Sept and before we left we booked the bounceback...which was free dining for certain dates in Aug and Sept..

justakrazymom said:
Bounceback is the term used for the special offers available only while you are staying on property. We were there this year in Sept and before we left we booked the bounceback...which was free dining for certain dates in Aug and Sept..

Oh okay ... Thanks!

Would you have to ask for a bounceback offer before leaving, while on your trip? Or is it offered to you somehow?

Oh okay ... Thanks!

Would you have to ask for a bounceback offer before leaving, while on your trip? Or is it offered to you somehow?

There was a flier in the room with the current bounceback offer..we called the number on the paper and booked it.

There are just too many places we want to try ya know? We loved CRT! It was a really cool experience. I'm trying to talk DH into deluxe, but it's slow going so far. Once we start doing ADRs I'm hoping he will come around!

Yes I agree! Same here! We have never done any of the meals or dinner shows that take 2 credits so the plan is to try a few of them!

Yes I agree! Same here! We have never done any of the meals or dinner shows that take 2 credits so the plan is to try a few of them!

We did Hoop De Doo last year and CRT this past year. With 14 credits this coming trip odds are we will do two 2 credit meals.. HDDR and Spirit of Aloha (maybe)

justakrazymom said:
We did Hoop De Doo last year and CRT this past year. With 14 credits this coming trip odds are we will do two 2 credit meals.. HDDR and Spirit of Aloha (maybe)

We wanna try Spirit of Aloha and HDDR too. I can't wait for some dinner shows this time around

We wanna try Spirit of Aloha and HDDR too. I can't wait for some dinner shows this time around

I love free dining but I hate a sit down meal every day...so by doing some of the shows we can use the credits but also free up some days..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter