• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***** New September 2013 Thread *****

melnbil said:
I just got a PIN Code I can actually use for the dates I was looking at!! :yay::yay::yay::yay: Now just to come up with the $200 to book the package. :rolleyes::scratchin

Is this for next September? I didn't realize they send out pin codes so early on!! That's great! Yaaaayyy! Was it a pin for resorts?

September 2013 WDW! :-)

Yes Sept 13. The guy I talked to said it is a very good one!! It also had one for free dining on it but only thru March. This one was for 35% off resort stay, and I have until Feb to book!! :yay:

melnbil said:
Yes Sept 13. The guy I talked to said it is a very good one!! It also had one for free dining on it but only thru March. This one was for 35% off resort stay, and I have until Feb to book!! :yay:

That's awesome!! Hope you get to book it soon! :-)

September 2013 WDW! :-)

Hello everyone,

My fiancee Maria and I will be married 9/21/13, and will be honeymooning (disneymooning?) at WDW from 9/22 to 9/29/13. We'd love to know if there are any other engaged couple who'll be honeymooning there at the same time.

I've been to WDW twice; she's been once. We went together for a few days last Feb, and wore "Just Engaged" buttons! We'll be sporting "Just Married" buttons, and the Bride and Groom ears when we go back next Sept! The stories I've been reading about the fantastic treatment honeymooning couples get are just amazing!

No resort reservations yet; the only definite thing we want to do so far is dinner at Victoria & Alberts Restaurant, mostly for Maria's birthday (on the 23rd!)

I'd love to hear stories fom couples who honeymooned at WDW, and of course suggestions/tips on how to get the most out of our WDW honeymoon are welcome!

I'm subbing in! My dates are Sept 7 - 13th at POR. It will be myself, my mother, and my daughter. Haven't decided yet if I want to book a preferred location in Alligator Bayou or if we will do one of the Royal Rooms in the Mansion Section. Decisions Decisions :lmao:

We booked POFQ for sept 8-15! So excited! The 13 th is our anniversary and we will go to the villains party on that day! Have dinner at BOG!

I'm really looking fwd to staying at POFQ alone for a whole week!!! Last time we could go alone it was 2010 at the POly but I was laid off in aug so I'm happy we could book at all!!!

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & POFQ Sept 8-15, 2013

ginny_lynn said:
Oooo whats a villians party?

Not sure just yet but when they announced the 2013 promotion one of the things was a villain party at HS on fri sept 13th no other info has been given as if yet.

Praying it won't be a special ticketed event..

I love the villains mainly evil queen, Maleficent and Cruella!

bluejasmine said:
Not sure just yet but when they announced the 2013 promotion one of the things was a villain party at HS on fri sept 13th no other info has been given as if yet.

Praying it won't be a special ticketed event..

I love the villains mainly evil queen, Maleficent and Cruella!

How exciting! I'm a villains fiend too! I can't wait to see what that's all about! We are doing POFQ this time around too. We love it there!

Hey all! New to this thread! We booked our trip for September 17-25! It'll be our first time visiting during September! We are staying one night at AoA on the 17th when we arrive! Using that afternoon/evening to relax, explore the new hotel, and recover from the day of travel! The rest of the trip will be at Contemporary CL!! It's our absolute favorite resort! So excited! It will be three years since our last visit and DDs first time (she will be 14 months!)! DH, my parents and sister are also going!! I can't wait to be back! :-)

Hey all! New to this thread! We booked our trip for September 17-25! It'll be our first time visiting during September! We are staying one night at AoA on the 17th when we arrive! Using that afternoon/evening to relax, explore the new hotel, and recover from the day of travel! The rest of the trip will be at Contemporary CL!! It's our absolute favorite resort! So excited! It will be three years since our last visit and DDs first time (she will be 14 months!)! DH, my parents and sister are also going!! I can't wait to be back! :-)

It will be my first time in September as well! I'm looking forward to low crowds and hopefully free dining (fingers crossed).

FancyNancy said:
It will be my first time in September as well! I'm looking forward to low crowds and hopefully free dining (fingers crossed).

September is our favorite time to visit! Love not having to wait in line! Our fingers are crossed for free dining as well! I can't wait!

September is our favorite time to visit! Love not having to wait in line! Our fingers are crossed for free dining as well! I can't wait!

Dont wanna burst any bubbles but the crowds this past Sept when we were there were not "super low"..better than August but still crowded!

It's been getting a bit more crowded each yr but still a world of difference from the summer..lol

justakrazymom said:
Dont wanna burst any bubbles but the crowds this past Sept when we were there were not "super low"..better than August but still crowded!

It was super low last year but whatever. Still better than summer crowds. October this year was insanely crowded.

311 days till we go... 311 days out and the anxiety dreams have already started :rotfl:

I woke up the other day feeling very sad because I had dreamt that we weren't really going to WDW. I had to convince myself it was a dream and that we have officially booked. I wonder if the dream stemmed from that fact I actually can't believe we're going back. Who knows? Still have to pinch myself :cloud9:

I am slowly going insane....lol...I want to plan!! lol, What is everyone doing for their trip at this point?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter