• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***** New September 2013 Thread *****

I will be there Sept 14-19, staying at the Wilderness Lodge!

We kept ADRs to a minimum, but feel free to critique (I encourage positive and negative!)

9/14 Chef Mickeys 6pm

9/15 (my birthday is 9/14 but this is the day we will be celebrating)
Ohana 8:55
Tony's Town Square 7p (hoping we can see MSEP)

9/16
Biergarten 1:30

9/17
Ohana 6:45

9/18
Garden Grill 6:30

I usually do ADRs every meal every day so it's painful for me not to schedule so strictly like I usually do! However, I think this is best and will let us get more time on rides.

I'm sure we will!! My DH suggested adding another day to the WDW part of our trip, and I certainly wasn't going to say no to that. Now we are thinking about checking into the Swan the night before we check into the AKL.

I know if we are at a WDW resort the night before we check into the AKL, they will transfer our luggage to the AKL. Does anyone know if they will do this if we stay at the Swan?
[/QUOTE

You may want to post this question on the resort board. This is a pretty quiet thread - the quietest Sept. thread I have ever known :confused3- so you will probably receive an answer quicker if more people see the question.

Someone in my gacebrook Sept group got there Mickey mail this week. Anybody else get theirs this early?

Someone in my facebook Sept group got there Mickey mail this week. Anybody else get theirs this early.

I'm sure we will!! My DH suggested adding another day to the WDW part of our trip, and I certainly wasn't going to say no to that. Now we are thinking about checking into the Swan the night before we check into the AKL.

I know if we are at a WDW resort the night before we check into the AKL, they will transfer our luggage to the AKL. Does anyone know if they will do this if we stay at the Swan?
[/QUOTE

You may want to post this question on the resort board. This is a pretty quiet thread - the quietest Sept. thread I have ever known :confused3- so you will probably receive an answer quicker if more people see the question.

That's a good idea. If I have time today, I'll do that. I usually don't work, but this week I am taking care of a friend's in home day care.

Maybe most people are talking about their trips on the FB page. This and the other September thread have been pretty quiet.

Letthewookiewin - You shouldn't have any problem having your luggage transferred from the Swan. We stayed at Pop Century for a few days, then moved to the Dolphin and they transferred our luggage with no problems!

DH & I are going with my DD, DGD and DSIL Sept 14-21, staying at All Star Movies! My DGD is 2, and we've requested 101 Dalmations section. She is going to LOVE seeing that area - she loves to sing the "Wipe, wipe, wipe your paws" song from the commercial on Disney!

Heading down to Orl on 8/31 to USIoA, and staying that night off site, then checking into CBR on Sept 1. This is a short trip only taking the DW and DD(5) as a reward for doing so well in school this year. DS(9 mos at the time) will be staying with grandma and grandpa until we come back on 9/4.

Letthewookiewin - You shouldn't have any problem having your luggage transferred from the Swan. We stayed at Pop Century for a few days, then moved to the Dolphin and they transferred our luggage with no problems!
Thank you for this!! I am doing the opposite-- moving from the Dolphin to Pop after a business trip next week and didn't even consider that they'd do that!

My family (DH, DS, DD, and I) are going September 17 to September 22! Only 110 more days to go! It will be our third trip to WDW. The kids have no idea we are going yet. My son will turn 12 when we are there! I can't wait!!

Our first time (10/2010) we stayed at All Star Movies and the second time (12/2012) we stayed at POFQ. This time we are taking advantage of FD and staying at AS Music. We LOVED POFQ but decided to do this trip on a budget.

Someone in my facebook Sept group got there Mickey mail this week. Anybody else get theirs this early.

I'm not exactly sure what Mickey Mail is but I did get a little book in the mail today with our information in it, maps, etc. I am very impressed with the quality and the help it will give me in planning further. :cheer2:

I'm not exactly sure what Mickey Mail is but I did get a little book in the mail today with our information in it, maps, etc. I am very impressed with the quality and the help it will give me in planning further. :cheer2:

Anything from Disney regarding your upcoming trip is considered Mickey Mail! :cool1: A very exciting day indeed!

Sweet, thank you. I have been taking care of a friend's in home day care this week while she's on vacation and I hadn't had the chance to ask on the resort board.

What are your dates? Trying to figure out when I should expect mine. Thanks!

I am referring to the official Mickey Mail with your Magical express luggage tags and your coupons and such. Not the little toy story book you get right after booking.

:cool1:

I was wondering what dates the person is going that got their Mickey Mail already. I thought that was awfully early for a September trip. Gosh...I don't even have my trip totally paid off yet!!! :rotfl2:

We will be visitng for the Pin Event (so excited for the Villians theme) and staying at Art of Animation for the first time! :cool1:

I was looking into that and was quite excited as I LOVE the villains. However, since I am not a pin collector, I have pics with almost every one and don't buy a lot of merchandise, it seemed too pricey for me for a meet and mingle. Think I'll stick to MNSSHP, but I hope you have a howling good time. I'm still a little jealous.

I was wondering what dates the person is going that got their Mickey Mail already. I thought that was awfully early for a September trip. Gosh...I don't even have my trip totally paid off yet!!! :rotfl2:

Not sure just know it's in September. Mine is the first week and I am paid off but no Mickey Mail. It seems really early to me.

Not sure just know it's in September. Mine is the first week and I am paid off but no Mickey Mail. It seems really early to me.

It does seem really early. Did that person confirm that luggage tags were included and coupon booklet? or was it the invoice that they send out shortly after you book?

Seems to me that we usually receive the big packet 3-4 weeks before travel.
But any mickey mail makes me smile!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter