new rooms at CSR - what do they look like?

Last month we switched our ressie from ASMu to CSR. After seeing the pictures of CSR, he responded "we are no longer staying in a cartoon". :rotfl:

If that room reminds you of work, I want your job!! :rotfl:

Hi Buzz,

Its the bedding - It looks so generic to me. Don't get me wrong. I love the hotels I stay at for work, but I don't want a work hotel on vacation.

Hi Buzz,

Its the bedding - It looks so generic to me. Don't get me wrong. I love the hotels I stay at for work, but I don't want a work hotel on vacation.

I've only seen pictures of the new bedding. But all I can say is "it is better looking than the old one". That was the one and only thing I did not like about CSR--the comforter.

Hi Buzz,

When I stayed at the Contemporary for my 40th birthday, the rooms were no more or less Disney than the look of the the CSR rooms. For the amount of time I spend it them, they are much improved over the old rooms and that new flat screen is tremendous!

S7300308-1.jpg

When I want to be immersed in theme, I just step out of the door into this...
107208520.jpg

107208519.jpg

ostjs3.jpg

2igcfa0.jpg

2vijc02.jpg

5vvfi0.jpg

2quuj2q.jpg

e7z85j.jpg

and all is forgotten.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter