**NEW ROFR LIST (post your details here after reading 1st post)

Cptjak you got a great deal! I guess I should pass next week no problem with 200 SSR pts 2013 forward@66/pt. Congratulations!

Welp, I overpaid, but I figure I'll add the info because it will make some people feel good about their purchases :). 300 SSR (2 separate 150 pt contracts) $72. 200 pts banked from 2012, plus all points going forward. Buyer pays fees. Passed ROFR 9/2.

Welp, I overpaid, but I figure I'll add the info because it will make some people feel good about their purchases :). 300 SSR (2 separate 150 pt contracts) $72. 200 pts banked from 2012, plus all points going forward. Buyer pays fees. Passed ROFR 9/2.

Still not a bad deal- Congrats!

Congrats! I haven't paid too much attention to SSR but I think that's a great deal since you have 2 smaller contracts and banked points.

I overpaid too, but we really wanted the contract we out an offer on and even with what we offered we spent much less than we planned to spend and got almost double the points. One more week on my ROFR wait!

Meh. Don't worry about it. This thread is a blessing and a curse, because when you're waiting it shows the likelihood of passing but after you pass you start looking at everyone else's deals and really start questioning yourself.

We 'overpaid' also. I paid $79pp for 125 VWL, but we did it because the market has not seen many VWL points in general let alone with my UY. The plus side was that like yours, it was split into 2 contracts. One for 100 points and one for 25.

If you're happy with what you got, ignore the rest :) But I know how hard that is!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

+1 rusafee.

Overpaying is $130pp. Both $72 and $79 are great deals. You can drive yourself crazy chasing the absolute bottom of the market. I'd congratulate you in saving over $50pp and call it a day.

+1 rusafee.

Overpaying is $130pp. Both $72 and $79 are great deals. You can drive yourself crazy chasing the absolute bottom of the market. I'd congratulate you in saving over $50pp and call it a day.

+1...perfectly stated.

We're buying at SSR... we signed the contract today, still waiting on Seller, then will be submitted to DVC in next couple of days, then the 30 day countdown begins:

SSR, $60/pt, $13,289.75, 210 points, SSR, April use year, 2014 - 420, 2015 - 210
My above total cost includes $195 Fidelity fee and $494.75 closing; no maint fees until 2014; 2014 points include 210 banked from 2013

Sorry if I'm out of order on the specifics, but I think I covered everything... fingers crossed for a pass!!

UPDATE:

VB 150 - Feb UY

Offer extended: 7/28
Offer Accepted: 7/28
Sent for ROFR: 7/31
Passed ROFR: 8/27
Closing Docs Received: 9/6
Closing Docs Returned by Buyer: 9/7
Closing Docs Returned by Seller: ??
TSS received Buyer Closing Package & $$: 9/10
TSS received Seller Closing Package: ??
Escrow Closed: 9/14

Record with DVC: est 14-28 days...

Found out 9/9 that our contract passed ROFR! Yay! :cheer2:
$80-$17693-200-BWV-Dec-0/'11, 200/'12, 200/'13, 200/'14-sent 8/13, passed 9/9
Seller was asking $90 the week before and lowered to $86. We offered $80 since it was fully loaded and they accepted and it passed.
We are first time DVC members and can't wait to get everything finalized with DVC so we can start planning our first trip with DVC! Love that I can be a part of this forum now! :disrocks:

Found out 9/9 that our contract passed ROFR! Yay! :cheer2:
$80-$17693-200-BWV-Dec-0/'11, 200/'12, 200/'13, 200/'14-sent 8/13, passed 9/9
Seller was asking $90 the week before and lowered to $86. We offered $80 since it was fully loaded and they accepted and it passed.
We are first time DVC members and can't wait to get everything finalized with DVC so we can start planning our first trip with DVC! Love that I can be a part of this forum now! :disrocks:

This is a great deal for a loaded contract. CONGRATS! What broker did you use?

This is a great deal for a loaded contract. CONGRATS! What broker did you use?
We went through Garden Views Realty at Resales DVC! I'm glad to hear you say that we got a good deal, I was starting to wonder if I offered too much. When I made the offer, I thought it was good and then I started to question it when I saw other deals being made.

Hi everyone. I just signed a contract for a resale at SSR - 150 pts - Feb UY - $58 pp - 187 points for February 2014 (37 banked from 2013) Do any of you think this will pass ROFR? Now begins the long wait... :)

Hi everyone. I just signed a contract for a resale at SSR - 150 pts - Feb UY - $58 pp - 187 points for February 2014 (37 banked from 2013) Do any of you think this will pass ROFR? Now begins the long wait... :)

Wow, great contract. Good luck with ROFR. No one can predict what Disney might do

Just passed ROFR, our first add on! SSR 200pts Aug'13-200 '14-200 $66/pt buyer pays cc & '13 MF
Sent to Disney 8/20 pass ROFR 9/16
Now we wait for closing docs! Yay!

I posted all my stats earlier on a resale we purchased thru Fidelity... hoping it passes ROFR, but here it is again now that we're fully executed

$60/pt, $12,600, 210 pts, SSR, April UY, '13 - 210, '14 - 210
Seller to pay '13 MF, Buyer to pay closing costs, Fidelity fee, and '14 MF

Seller executed 9/15, and passed onto Disney today, 9/16, for ROFR, crossing my fingers - this will be our first DVC membership even though we've been to WDW many times... 10/16 can't come soon enough!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter