• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**NEW ROFR LIST (post your details here after reading 1st post)

I was ROFRed on the below contract:

$47.50-$20036-400-SSR-Feb- 207/'14, 400/'15-sent 6/13, ROFRed 9/4 (went to ROFR twice because of error).

Thought I had a little chance because of little ROFR activity on SSR and partially used 2014 points. Oh well !!!

$47.50-$20036-400-SSR-Feb- 207/'14, 400/'15-sent 6/13, ROFRed 9/4 (went to ROFR twice because of error).

Thought I had a little chance because of little ROFR activity on SSR and partially used 2014 points. Oh well !!!

I would have thought that would pass- BUMMER:-(

Oh...bummer! Better luck with your next one.

We were notified today that we passed :) We offered to pay closing cost (est $800), $195 fee, and 5/12 '13 MFs (Aug - Dec)

$50-$8,871.25-150-HHI-Aug-150/'13, 150/'14-sent 8/12, passed 9/09

:dance3: Congrats Rackle...great deal on HH Aug UY, which we have too.

Thanks! I can't wait for our points to be loaded so I can book our trip for next year. I think this wait will be the worst because by the time I have them we'll be cutting it close to the 7 mth window opening up.

Thanks! I can't wait for our points to be loaded so I can book our trip for next year. I think this wait will be the worst because by the time I have them we'll be cutting it close to the 7 mth window opening up.

You trying to go next summer? We are going to book on the 17th for next August...right at the 11 month window, but we only have enough for 4 of the 5 nights in the 2BR and will have to book the 5th night with our OKW points at the 7 month window. Fingers crossed that it works out. I will also keep my fingers crossed that this last part moves quickly for you and you get access to those points ASAP..

You trying to go next summer? We are going to book on the 17th for next August...right at the 11 month window, but we only have enough for 4 of the 5 nights in the 2BR and will have to book the 5th night with our OKW points at the 7 month window. Fingers crossed that it works out. I will also keep my fingers crossed that this last part moves quickly for you and you get access to those points ASAP..

DH wanted to go in May, I may push that to June or August because our oldest is in preschool and we generally do Bethany in July. We're pretty flexible since our girls aren't in "real" school yet. I know you go EOY, is August your favorite time for HHI? I'm hoping we'll get our points a little faster because they just have to add them to our existing account this time but I've heard rumors of Fidelity being slower for the closing process. We're also planning on going to WDW in December 2014, I already have my reminder set to book at 11 months lol.

$71-$11900. 160 points, AKV, 19/'12, 160/'13, 160/'14.
Dec use year.
Sent to ROFR today, Sept 10.

DH wanted to go in May, I may push that to June or August because our oldest is in preschool and we generally do Bethany in July. We're pretty flexible since our girls aren't in "real" school yet. I know you go EOY, is August your favorite time for HHI? I'm hoping we'll get our points a little faster because they just have to add them to our existing account this time but I've heard rumors of Fidelity being slower for the closing process. We're also planning on going to WDW in December 2014, I already have my reminder set to book at 11 months lol.

We went in July a few years ago (and then added on our HH points) and last year we went to Vero Beach in August. July at HH was nice and Aug at VB was nice too...but I am wondering about jellyfish at HH in Aug (we didn't notice them at VB). We used to live in NC and we did a few beach trips in Aug and always liked it...things weren't as busy in Aug and prices were a little better.

Just found out yesterday that I passed... hope everything else goes smoothly. Here are the details:

$68.18-$15725-220-AKV-Feb-220(all Banked from '12)/'13, 440(220 Banked from '13)/'14 -sent 8/11, passed 9/9

We went in July a few years ago (and then added on our HH points) and last year we went to Vero Beach in August. July at HH was nice and Aug at VB was nice too...but I am wondering about jellyfish at HH in Aug (we didn't notice them at VB). We used to live in NC and we did a few beach trips in Aug and always liked it...things weren't as busy in Aug and prices were a little better.

I have never noticed a problem with jelly fish at Tybee Island which is the next island south ever and I use to go to the beach every weekend. Shouldn't be a problem.

I was worried about the jellyfish too. I know Aug & Sep are supposed to be high season and once our youngest starts school I think we're going to aim to go the 2nd or 3rd week of August to avoid crowds but still be before our county goes back to school.

I was worried about the jellyfish too. I know Aug & Sep are supposed to be high season and once our youngest starts school I think we're going to aim to go the 2nd or 3rd week of August to avoid crowds but still be before our county goes back to school.

That's what we're doing. My girls play club softball and play through July so Aug is our family vacation month now. We like to go as late in Aug as possible as it seems to be less busy.

AKV 180 points @ $80, February use year. 114 points available 2/2014 and 180 available 2/2015. Seller to pay closing costs. This is to add onto 150 points at SSR. Now for The Wait. :rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter