**NEW ROFR LIST (post your details here after reading 1st post)

Wow! I'm sorry! I made offer Saturday through email but Fidelity isn't opened on the weekend. I heard nothing on Monday and received a call yesterday. I have made several offers in the last few weeks so I fully expected to lose this one too...it's a competitive market! This contract was obviously priced to sell quickly because most contracts on the market are priced much too high in my opinion. I am surprised they sold to me and not you...but I guess I'm happy for me! ��

I wish you the best and hope you find yourself with another contract very soon. Maybe even better than this one!

Are the sellers paying closing and MFs or did you mean to say you are paying them?

We have bought a 160 point AKV contract through www.***************.
$76 per point, has 67 2013 points and all future points, June use year.
We pay closing and MF on remaining 67 points.
Have signed contract from seller so this one should be good to go!

Received email they have sent to Disney for ROFR today--about a half hour after we sent signed contract:-).

$87/$4350 -50-VWL-Aug 19/'12, 50/'13, 50/'14, sent 7/23-passed 8/20.
Buyer pays closing and MF on '13 pts.

Is it bad to add on before you even had your first trip?

I think it may be bad, but you are not alone. :)

I am already adding on after closing on my first contact last month. And I am planning to add on at Poly DVC when it is available. And I've never been to WDW! (DL guy here though, and I know I love Disney.)

Well, no points have been loaded yet. It's 10 days since we 'officially' closed. Even though it feels much longer than that

Sigh.... Maybe Monday. :(

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Well, no points have been loaded yet. It's 10 days since we 'officially' closed. Even though it feels much longer than that

I hope it's Monday.....:wave:

Just a few more days. Positive thoughts when they load on Monday it will be a great way to start the week.

We closed 7/31 deed was recorded 8/1 with OCC points were not loaded until 8/17 (could have been late on 8/16 checked mid afternoon were not there checked Saturday afternoon and they were there). Good luck

What I heard is person who is doing transfer of contracts works only part time from sat to tue, so hopefully this may be your magical week.

Well, you've all given me hope it could possibly be over the weekend! I know we're in the home stretch, but I'm so ready! :)

Our first resale contract closed on May 16, points did not show up in our online account until June 2. Now we are waiting on our 2nd resale contract which closed August 16. This part does seem longer.

You may remember the seller backed out of my contract last month. We found a new small add on resale today and the seller accepted. This time there is no extended closing for the seller to get a last minute dose of pixie dust!

New details:

OKW 50 pts / $75 ppt / DEC UY.

We received word from TSS that we closed on our 50 pts today. It was set for Sept. 6th but happened sooner. :thumbsup2 Now we wait 14-28 days to get the points in our account and keep our fingers crossed they were properly added to our existing contract!

Got a couple in ROFR...

$87 - $2175 -25 - OKW - Feb -25/'13, 25/'14 - sent 8/26, Waiting
Seller payers 2013 MF & Admin, Buyer pays $327 Closing Costs

$110 - $2750 -25 - VWL - Oct -25/'12, 25/'13, 25/'14 - sent 8/24, Waiting
Seller payers 2012 & 2013 MF and Admin, Buyer pays $327 Closing Costs

This was our 1st attempt and it passed:cool1: We paid all closing cost.

$68-$10,200-150-VWL-Aug-150/'13, 150/'14, 150/'15-sent 7/9, passed 8/6

Here's our entire timeline so far:

7/2/13 Extended offer
7/3/13 Offer accepted
7/8/13 Contract and deposit submitted
7/9/13 Submitted for ROFR
7/11/13 Open Escrow submitted
8/6/13 Disney waived ROFR
8/9/13 Received closing docs
8/11/13 Mailed closing docs and check

Update: We officially closed yesterday. USPS did not deliver our docs and check until 8/16.

We heard back that Disney waived their ROFR today! This was our second time waiting, as Disney took our first possible contract back in July. We are VERY excited.

$63 - $10,818 -150 - SSR - June -300/'13, 150/'14 - sent 8/2, waived 8/27
Buyer pays 2013 MF, closing costs & Admin. Fee (included in price above)

We're told we should get closing documents in the next 2-3 weeks. :yay:

We passed! Heard from TSS late today that we passed ROFR!! On to closing!! For anyone considering resale companies- I've worked with Fidelity and TSS on contracts (Fidelity in May-Aug and TSS in July-present) and while my TSS contract isn't finished yet- they are outstandingly superior!!!

$45 - $6750 -150 - VB - Feb -150/'12(banked), 150/'13, 150/'14 - sent 7/31, Waiting

Seller payers 2013 MF & Admin, Buyer pays $430 Closing Costs

We passed today too!

Add us to the "Woohoo" list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter