New POP menu?

TARAMEOW

DIS Veteran
I read on another thread that the menu at POP changed this week. Does anybody know what's on the new menu or if any Disers are there now so you have pics?

IDK, but I can't wait to find out! We will be there on May 20 and will take some pics and post them if someone doesn't beat me to it :tigger:

Ohhh this is interesting. We'll be there in August. Is the entire menu changing? Looking forward to all you checker-outers and reading your opinions.

Someone posted it in the Pop thread on the resort section. If I wasn't on my phone, I'd copy n paste it!

This it?

As long as Mom's Night Out is still there, along with my cheesecake, nobody will have to be killed. :mic:

It's actually up on Disney's site now, which I don't know why I didn't check first... Big changes, but I see the build-your stations for tacos and burritos is back for lunch. Both were gone last time I was there.

For a menu that already looked good, it looks almost impossible to miss now. Cheesy shrimp and grits? Yum. And I'm going to knock people over to get at the popper nachos.

Everything at Pop is fat and calorie free, right? :groom:

Yes ALL food at POP is fat free! In fact ALL disney food is fat free, that's all part of the magic!!!!! The deep fried mini sausages at raglan road at definitely fat free too! A bus driver told me so!!!

Man I need to move my reservation from POFQ to POP for that no fat/calories food! I'll have tie dye cheesecake for breakfast every morning!!

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & POFQ Sept 8-15, 2013

Shoot! I don't see the veggie lo mein on there any more. :sad1: That was my favorite.

It looks fantastic! Love the taco/burrito options, the turkey sandwich looks calorie free and something I will devour, and I love the expanded kids options!

One more reason to be excited for my Pop visit in 93 or so days :thumbsup2

All the Disney food is fat and calorie free:thumbsup2
I tried the link for the menu on the disney site but its not working, maybe because I'm on a ipad:confused3
The food listed on the pop thread sounds interesting. Would love to see some pics though:thumbsup2

Looks like they took the Chicken Penne Alfredo off the menu. DS may want to change resorts when he finds this out. He eats this at least 5 times during a 12 day trip :rotfl2:

Looks like they took the Chicken Penne Alfredo off the menu. DS may want to change resorts when he finds this out. He eats this at least 5 times during a 12 day trip :rotfl2:

I love that too. My guess is the other resorts are going to follow soon. I am betting AS resorts will be next. But I bet the Parmesan crusted chicken is darn good.

Uh oh. My family doesn't do changes very well and everything that we live on is gone! (the alfredo, lo mein, beef/broccoli, breakfast pizza). Not sure how this will go over with my men! Kind of afraid to tell them! Maybe tonight .... maybe not. Mine will not be a happy house! :eek:

Uh oh. My family doesn't do changes very well and everything that we live on is gone! (the alfredo, lo mein, beef/broccoli, breakfast pizza). Not sure how this will go over with my men! Kind of afraid to tell them! Maybe tonight .... maybe not. Mine will not be a happy house! :eek:

Maybe it's best to make it a suprise::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter