*** New Official February 2013 Thread ***

I just posted this as a separate thread, but maybe someone here knows. How far in advance can you book Wild by Design tour?

Also, for a trip during the second week in February, how far in advance do you think we might need to book the tour? How late can be try to book it and have a good chance of it still being available?

Hi all! Sorry I have not updated anything in a while. I just had my baby girl princess: last Tuesday, so have ben busy adjusting to 3 kids and a newborns sleep schedule. I will update everything this week once my middle son starts pre-school and I have a little more time.

Congratulations! Enjoy being a new mom to a new baby, we can all wait a little while to have updates added to this roll call.

I just posted this as a separate thread, but maybe someone here knows. How far in advance can you book Wild by Design tour?

Also, for a trip during the second week in February, how far in advance do you think we might need to book the tour? How late can be try to book it and have a good chance of it still being available?

I believe all tours can be booked at your 180 mark. I could only guess at the second part of your question. Why don't you just call the number for that reservation (407) 939-8687 and someone there will be happy to answer questions for you. I seem to remember from when I booked a tour for DH & I that we could cancel it with a certain number of days notice and not be charged (similar to a special ADR.)

Hi all! Sorry I have not updated anything in a while. I just had my baby girl princess: last Tuesday, so have ben busy adjusting to 3 kids and a newborns sleep schedule. I will update everything this week once my middle son starts pre-school and I have a little more time.

Congratulations!! That's wonderful news! Try to sleep when you can - the updates can wait:) Happy to have you back though and thanks for all your work on this thread! It's so great to have a place to share our excitement with others going at the same time. 147 days for us!:cool1:

Congrats on the new addition to your (Disney) family! Totally understand and appreciate all the hard work you've done so far!

Congrats!

I just called them and no one answered. :) I generally only think to call them when I'm at work (no personal calls allowed) or at 6am in the morning. I'll call them eventually, but anyone's insights into how long before the Wild By Design tour it is likely to fill-up (during the second week in February) would be appreciated. Thanks!

Congratulations to you and your family!! :flower3:

I'm here! I'm here!

We'll be staying at AoA for 3 nights before we embark on the Dream for our first family cruise! woohoo!

Feb 18-21 AoA
Feb 21-24 Disney Dream

I just called them and no one answered. :) I generally only think to call them when I'm at work (no personal calls allowed) or at 6am in the morning. I'll call them eventually, but anyone's insights into how long before the Wild By Design tour it is likely to fill-up (during the second week in February) would be appreciated. Thanks!

I just called them to get information for you. Currently they are pretty much wide open for reservations for Wild By Design during the second week of February. I was correct in remembering that you can book tours 180 days in advance. Payment is made when booked but you can get a full refund if you give a cancel notice 2 days in advance of your scheduled tour. The minimum age is 14 and the cost of this tour is $60 p/p. It is offered on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. You meet in front of Guest Relations at the far left of the AK entrance at 8:15 am for your 8:30 am tour. It lasts about 3 hours. A light snack is served about midway through.

407-939-8687 is open between 7 am and 10 pm Eastern Time 7 days a week.

Have a wonderful trip! We'll be there part of that same week.

Take me off the list! We're impatient and I've been dying for a Christmas trip so we just booked our airfare for Nov. 29 - Dec. 9! So excited to be going earlier!

Happy Planning Guys!

Please put me on the list. We will be staying at POFQ on the 22nd of Feb to the 5th of March. I'm running the Princess Half Marathon :-)

Have any of you started to do a touring plan for your week? My girlfriend and her family will be staying at AKL from Feb 8-15 and I am starting her touring plan - looking for comparatives. :)

Congratulations on the new addition! 3 kids is a great number - that's what we have in our house. what a great trip to take your growing family to WDW - and she'll sleep through everything!

Now, let's send some pixie dust for some discounts already!

Hello All! We just booked our flights for January 29-February 7! Now all we need is a great discount from Disney!! Let's go WDW!! Please!!:yay:

SO not happy with the dates for the cheer/dance competition.

Feb. 9-10 is the Cheerleading competition
Feb. 15-18 - Twirl Mania

I'll basically be surrounded by cheerleaders my whole vacation.

They stay on value resorts right? or do they stay on the moderates as well?

Have any of you started to do a touring plan for your week? My girlfriend and her family will be staying at AKL from Feb 8-15 and I am starting her touring plan - looking for comparatives. :)
We're staying at POFQ Feb 6-15.

I did my touring plan using easyWDW calendar as a reference. I will loosely follow his advices regading which attractions to do first but my plan is to arrive early and leave late, taking a midday break but not leaving the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter