*** New Official February 2013 Thread ***

Well considering how slow Disney has been with coming out with stuff like for example their rates, I won't get worried until October.

Oh, have they been slow otherwise? That makes me feel better then! I'll keep my head up!:)

I'm still hoping!! We went this February too and the free dining was already announced when I booked in August (last year). Getting antsy!!

Anyone else having trouble booking Liberty Tree Tavern last week of Feb? I've been trying online for either 2/25 or 3/1 keep getting error, when I call they say it isn't loaded in system yet......

Not sure if the dates will stick, but for now....we have POR for 2/21 - 3/3. When we were there in 2008, I promised my kids we could go back in 5 years... and this is one promise I intend to keep!!! :rotfl:

We've never gone in Feb, and I'm a little bit worried about the weather and crowds, as we've only ever gone in late Sept. I saw a crowd calendar that puts almost every day in Feb and March into a "above average" bracket - yuck!! I am hoping it's not bad at all. Fingers crossed!

Well, I am really happy with the Boardwalk Itinerary Planning folks. Apparently, my Crystal Palace reservation for 03/01/13 was entered into the system as 09/01/12, and I got charged for being a no-show. I would not even have caught that until I went to do my bills tomorrow. They contacted me today and let me know that they had already gotten the charges reversed, and rebooked for the correct date. They are right on top of things! :)

Yay wdw bound feb 9-15 at either port Orleans riverside or aoa lm room. First trip for our 3.5 yr old

This thread was hard to find! Might have helped if I was looking in the right area! :lmao:

YAY FEBRUARY!!!!!!!!! :wave2:

First Mother/Daughter trip with my 12 year old! Feb. 5-9 at AoA! :lovestruc

Right now we have a room only reservation (still hoping for some discounts!)

We are staying at POFQ Jan. 28-Feb. 7

Here are the ADR's we have right now:
Bolded ones are new to us!

1/29 50's Primetime Lunch
1/30 Tusker House Lunch
1/31 Biergarten Dinner
2/1 CRT Breakfast & LTT Lunch (I may move this to another day) & BOG Dinner **I will get rid of one of these but I am waiting on Wishes Dessert Party ADRs to open up
2/2 Sanaa Dinner
2/3 Via Napoli Dinner
2/4 Ohana Dinner
2/5 BOG Dinner **This is the other one
2/6 Raglan Road Dinner

Can I be added to the list? We are staying 2/22 - 3/2 at Port Orleans - Riverside. I'll be participating in the Princess Half on 2/24 to celebrate my 35th birthday! DD will be turning 7 at the end of the week, so it will be a week full of celebrations! Never stayed at POR before, but really excited about it!

Looking forward to sharing the excitement with everyone!

:cheer2: Me too, me too!!! :cheer2: We will be there 2/21 - 3/3

I will be participating the Princess 1/2 too. :) We don't know which resort quite yet.

Please let me know your dates and resort and I will add it to the list if you are not already on there. Lets have fun planning our trips together! :cool1:

We also have a Facebook group, so if you would like to join that, private message me and will then be able to add you to the group! :)

Just joining Feb 2013!! We (me and my SO) typically go the week after Presidents week when the crowds have died down....but next year my cousin decided she wants to have a bachelorette shindig by spending four days in Miami :crazy2: We then invited the gang to spend the last three nights in Disney!! :cheer2: And our Mom's will be joining us!!

It's going to be 8 people total (nothing crazy) and we booked a 2BR villa at AKV Kidani...first time for us staying in Kidani!! So we are excited about that! February 20-23, 2013.

I'm most excited, though, over the fact that this will be my FIRST trip with my family!! I've never been with my mom, aunt or cousin, so for me this is a dream come true...maybe the only real thing I may have had on my bucket list :littleangel:

I've been to the World over 40 times, probably 30 of them coming in the past 10 years with my SO...(I'm 44, she's 42...my cousin and her friends are 30 give or take a year, and my mom will turn 70 in January, and my aunt 65) so it will be a diverse group!!

Disney is waaaaay more my speed than Miami (never been...:confused3) so I'll be happy for so many reasons to end this week at MY favorite place!!!

Thanks, and I look forward to reading!! I'm a little nervous about the crowds this week, but we really will be just taking it easy. My mom already gave me the "don't push us around and make us do things we don't want to" speech! I'm trying to convince her literally let me push her around, though, in a wheelchair!!

Lisa

:cheer2: Me too, me too!!! :cheer2: We will be there 2/21 - 3/3

I will be participating the Princess 1/2 too. :) We don't know which resort quite yet.

Yay! That's great! Have you ever run a 1/2 before? I've done up to a 10 miler, but never a 1/2 - nervous but looking forward to it too. I'm hoping that I'll be able to function that day and the next for my DH's sake. :goodvibes

Hi all! Sorry I have not updated anything in a while. I just had my baby girl princess: last Tuesday, so have ben busy adjusting to 3 kids and a newborns sleep schedule. I will update everything this week once my middle son starts pre-school and I have a little more time.

Hi all! Sorry I have not updated anything in a while. I just had my baby girl princess: last Tuesday, so have ben busy adjusting to 3 kids and a newborns sleep schedule. I will update everything this week once my middle son starts pre-school and I have a little more time.

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!! A baby is a very special blessing full of promise and love. Enjoy every moment before you know it they will be headed off to college....ENJOY!

Congrats on the new baby girl.

Newbie to this thread! Hi to all! :jumping1:

We have a "Girls Getaway" planned for AoA- LM 2/11-2/16. It's my mom, DD, SIL, her two DD's and her mom (SIL is arriving a day early, so we couldn't book a suite). I am so excited to have the opportunity to go on this trip!

Can I please be added to the FB page? Thanks!

jannel80 said:

Congratulations!

jannel80 said:
Welcome to all who are planning a February 2013 trip to the World! There was a February 2013 thread, but the original poster changed dates, so I decided to make a new thread so I could update the thread as needed.

My dates are decided, February 2-9 but still undecided about which resort. This trip it will be me, DH, DS (6), DS (5), DD (6 months) and MIL. We are either thinking a suite at AoA (if included in FD) or 2 rooms at Pop. We have stayed at Pop two times already and my boys absolutely love it there!

Please let me know your dates and resort and I will add it to the list if you are not already on there. Lets have fun planning our trips together! :cool1:

We also have a Facebook group, so if you would like to join that, private message me and will then be able to add you to the group! :)

Add us please: AoA LM room Feb 6-14 :-) so excited! Waiting impatiently for discount codes to be released...... This will be DD 6's sixth visit and DD 2's third!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter