*** New Official February 2013 Thread ***

We're staying at Art of Animation in The Little Mermaid from 2/11 to 2/17! So excited!

We've never been so I have a shuttle question. We scheduled a character breakfast at 1900 Park Fare the same day we're going to Epcot. Will we be able to take a shuttle from 1900 Park Fare straight to Epcot or will we have to ride back to Art of Animation to take that shuttle to Epcot? Basically how much trouble have I gotten myself into? Lol

It's our 1st time staying on site, so I thought I'd be better on checking in normally.
I know a few people mentioned they put down 1st trip in their reservations, so I wanted to note that. I know a couple said they got pins/buttons for their kids first trip??? Thought that might be cool for my guys (8 &5)

You WILL get first time buttons and buttons for anything else you can think of to celebrate. Every time we have CM's checking us in that insist we must have something to celebrate. Buttons all round! Fun souvie! :cool1:

We're staying at Art of Animation in The Little Mermaid from 2/11 to 2/17! So excited!

We've never been so I have a shuttle question. We scheduled a character breakfast at 1900 Park Fare the same day we're going to Epcot. Will we be able to take a shuttle from 1900 Park Fare straight to Epcot or will we have to ride back to Art of Animation to take that shuttle to Epcot? Basically how much trouble have I gotten myself into? Lol

Hop on the monorail at the Grand Floridian. Switch at the transportation depot to the Epcot line. Have fun!!!
Or you can take the bus straight to Epcot.

Decided to change our resort from Saratoga to AKV Kidani Village. We stayed there in November and I totally fell in love. :lovestruc Our dates are staying the same 9th -16th.

brobrosmom said:
Decided to change our resort from Saratoga to AKV Kidani Village. We stayed there in November and I totally fell in love. :lovestruc Our dates are staying the same 9th -16th.

Kidani is awesome! We stayed in Feb. 2010 and fell in love, also! The only reason we are staying at BLT is the convenience of the monorail with a double stroller. When the children no longer need that monster, we will be Kidani bound every trip. Oh, we have the same dates, so I guess we are both hoping for good weather. You gotta love Mardi Gras holiday!

Is it just me? I think time is dragging....what is going on 2013? After the holidays time was supposed to fly until my vacation!! What gives? :confused3

Is it just me? I think time is dragging....what is going on 2013? After the holidays time was supposed to fly until my vacation!! What gives? :confused3

OMG yes! I feel the same way, I feel each day is just never ending. December flew by for me and this month is just really dragging. It's only the 8th!

I said exactly the same to my fiancé this morning!!! On Sunday I woke up and bounced on the bed squealing "Disney in 1 month, Disney in 1 month!" and only 2 days have passed since then???? Seriously???? 2 DAYS?????? :confused3
It should easily be the end of January by now, I've been very patient!
(although it does give me more time to try and work out how to get a FD pin before we leave!!)

Kidani is awesome! We stayed in Feb. 2010 and fell in love, also! The only reason we are staying at BLT is the convenience of the monorail with a double stroller. When the children no longer need that monster, we will be Kidani bound every trip. Oh, we have the same dates, so I guess we are both hoping for good weather. You gotta love Mardi Gras holiday!

I'd love to stay at BLT. We are going with another family so had to get a 2 bedroom and couldn't afford the points for BLT this trip. The convenience of the monorail must be awesome! Yes I love that we get Mardi Gras vacation....means that we get to go before all the spring break and Easter people go. LOL

We are also going to go in June but staying at Fort Wilderness and not on points. My husband loves the campground so we compromise.

Are y'all leaving for Disney on the Friday afternoon?

I said exactly the same to my fiancé this morning!!! On Sunday I woke up and bounced on the bed squealing "Disney in 1 month, Disney in 1 month!" and only 2 days have passed since then???? Seriously???? 2 DAYS?????? :confused3
It should easily be the end of January by now, I've been very patient!
(although it does give me more time to try and work out how to get a FD pin before we leave!!)

OOOH! Tell me how it goes with that FD pin. Ha. I've tried everything. Although this is my first cash reservation, so maybe this trip will trigger something! Ha.

OMG YES :eek:!!!

It's our busiest time of the year at work (until end of march) and even there it's dead!!! :rotfl: Makes the days seem painfully long! :badpc:

i feel exactly the same way. the days were going by so quickly and i was crossing off days every 10 seconds it felt like. now it seems to take 48 hours for 24 to pass. ugh!!!!

I've been checking the Orlando forecast lately and doing the 10 day extended forecast. They are having some great weather! Aren't high 70s, low 80s unseasonably warm for January?? Hoping that kind of weather continues!

kkayluvsdis said:
I've been checking the Orlando forecast lately and doing the 10 day extended forecast. They are having some great weather! Aren't high 70s, low 80s unseasonably warm for January?? Hoping that kind of weather continues!

In 12 days, I'll be able to check the 10-day forecast and it will actually include my first day of our trip!!!!!!! Wow, now it seems real, yippee!

I know!! but im not getting my hopes up. I remember them saying most of the country will have normal temps, except for Florida, being below average. Well hopefully they stay wrong!! We've been way below average and florida's been above average!! :genie: here's hoping the weather stays warm!!

What's the best thing to do while stuck on the couch with the flu? How about watch 'Lion King' on Disney Channel while calling Disney to make your FINAL PAYMENT!!!

47 Days to go and we're paid up! Airlines added and Magical Express all set to go! :dance3: Now back to having the flu.:sick:

What's the best thing to do while stuck on the couch with the flu? How about watch 'Lion King' on Disney Channel while calling Disney to make your FINAL PAYMENT!!!

47 Days to go and we're paid up! Airlines added and Magical Express all set to go! :dance3: Now back to having the flu.:sick:

Ahh feel better soon. I had it last week and spent my time writing lists of which rides my kids will want to go on at which parks and what time & where to find their favorite characters!!
I have never been so organised in my life!! :rotfl:

Kathymford said:

This has to be the longest month ever in the history of all January!! Time has been dragging down to the point it'll be Christmas 2012 again!

Posted from my iPhone using DISBoards

I totally agree with everyone. If the count down goes any slower it's going to start going backwards....man

It seemed like the 40's and 30's count down went fast but when I got to the 20's is seems like its taken 20 days just to get down to 22 days until we leave for WDW!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter