• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*** New Official February 2013 Thread ***

If you have already booked and they then offer a free dining plan or something, can you still get it?! I would be so bummed if they came out with one and I had already paid for it!!

You can add a promo onto your already booked trip! :cool1:

If you have already booked and they then offer a free dining plan or something, can you still get it?! I would be so bummed if they came out with one and I had already paid for it!!

If they come out with free dining (or another discount) you can call and get it--but call as soon as you learn of the discount, as they say there are limited rooms available on the discount. The free dining deal for this fall just ended, so keep your fingers crossed for a discount for early 2013 to come out soon--maybe even tomorrow or Wednesday. (But maybe they'll keep us waiting!)

Anybody know how far in advance the 2013 promos will last for? Just the spring or all year?My friend book DVC points for her stay in February, so she isn't able to take advantage of the free dining offer, but I am planning a November stay for my family, and free dining would certainly add some incentive to book!

Free dining for next November probably won't be released till next summer, at the earliest. The only exception is if you visit this fall and get a bounceback offer in your room or if you get a pin code next year (all bets are off on pin codes!) Here's the page of historical discounts so you can see what I mean:
http://www.mousesavers.com/historical-information-on-walt-disney-world-resort-discounts/

Thanks @nanhol for pointing me to this thread! My DD's, myself and best friend are headed to the WL on 2/22/13 and are so excited. My best friend and 4 yr old have never been. 2nd trip for the 6 year old. I used to work in Disney reservations about a million years ago and have lived in the Orlando area twice in my life. Back home in Texas for now. So I've been to Disney more times than I can count, but last year was the first time I stayed on property for a a week. Totally amazing. Had a great time at CBR and this time doing WL. Hope I don't get so spoiled by the deluxe that I don't want to go back to mods for our trip in 2014. :rotfl:

i seriously love this board. by the time i leave i will have posted about a million times! i am so happy i found it!!!

melissarose said:
i seriously love this board. by the time i leave i will have posted about a million times! i am so happy i found it!!!

I joined when I first decided on a date and I'm hooked! There isn't a day that I won't be browsing these forums!

Posted from my iPhone using DISBoards

Trying to convince my husband that we need to go in February and break the news to the kids on Christmas. We usually are there for Halloween and I am so depressed we aren't this year since we did Disneyland this summer. Hoping for a free dining deal to seal the deal.

Soooo.. Do you think it will be warm enough to go swimming at the end of Feb?? Hope so

well i haven't been in february but i've been researching and i think if you are there at the end of february you will be able to swim during the days! also, that depends where you are from. i'm from canada so in february it's like minus 15 here and when i arrive in florida and it's 20 degrees i will jump right into the pool lol.

disneygirl2012 said:
Soooo.. Do you think it will be warm enough to go swimming at the end of Feb?? Hope so

Feb 2011 we went President's day week and the kids swam everyday. Weather was in the 80's and wonderful. This year same time they were only able to swim one day, it was just too cool outside.

I am so excited! We are going Feb 9-15! Staying at AofA in a LK room. We have all our ADRs made and I could really use a great promo for this trip! I'm bringing 4 kiddos (3 10+!) and hubs. Yikes!!! It's our second trip, but first for my little princess. We were there 5 yrs ago while I was 7 months prego--NOT the best condition to visit WDW in! I spent most of the trip in a wheelchair and was so swollen it looked freaky! So this trip will be TONS better!
I've been raiding the Disney store and can't seem to stop buying! Luckily Christmas is coming--haha!!!!

I have been stalking some of the FD threads and the Spence is KILLING me!! :confused: I wish Disney would go ahead and release some discounts! :mad:

I have been stalking some of the FD threads and the Spence is KILLING me!! :confused: I wish Disney would go ahead and release some discounts! :mad:

I completely agree! I feel like I've been waiting for the discounts to come out for months and months...oh, wait--I have! I see on other disboards that some pin codes for early 2013 were released yesterday (20-35% off room rates, depending on resort level), so I'm feeling particularly antsy now!

The current discount for Disney, which is a room discount for select dates Nov-Dec 2012, expires Oct 31st. I hope that doesn't mean that we have to wait until November. :badpc:

I have a question on ADR. I booked one ADR for our February trip, but I haven't bought a dining plan yet. Once I buy the dining plan, when and how would I use the DDP on the reservation. I had put a credit card down for the dining reservation. We plan to make more reservations this week.

Everyone says that the weather is totally random in February, so who knows. I was kind of hoping it would be Blizzard Beach weather in early February but I heard this winter is going to be rough for the east coast.

The current discount for Disney, which is a room discount for select dates Nov-Dec 2012, expires Oct 31st. I hope that doesn't mean that we have to wait until November. :badpc:

I have a question on ADR. I booked one ADR for our February trip, but I haven't bought a dining plan yet. Once I buy the dining plan, when and how would I use the DDP on the reservation. I had put a credit card down for the dining reservation. We plan to make more reservations this week.

No worries, when you are at the restaurants you tell them if you're using the Dining plan--generally at the beginning of the meal, so they ring it up correctly in their system. I believe that if you have a dining plan then you don't need to secure reservations with a credit card (I know it keeps you from having to prepay at Cinderellas Royal Table, not sure about the credit card thing, however)
If you make reservations now without a dining plan you don't have to go back and change your reservations over to the dining plan later, or anything like that. They just want your credit card # to make sure you'll cancel unwanted reservations ahead of time (by the day before, I believe).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter