New Mythos Anniversary Menu

Randy - thanks so much for taking the time to post the veg-friendly info. I plan on stopping by, it sounds great and I very much want to experience it. Thanks for helping to make it easier and more pleasant, I'm really looking forward to it. Thanks again for the great info, and your time.
:)

Originally posted by TheSecondCook
msdisney-well, i hate to disapoint you, but the risooto is going to a static lobster risoto. However, we will be adding a pasta special of the day, so that sould be good. On the upside, the asparagus soup is leaving...mad props if you can guess what's replacing it! ;)

I love risotto but hate lobster. We (DH and food expert me) think pasta is a cheap trick for an expensive restaurant. It is cheap for you to make, common, starchy, tacky, well you get the drift. Plus how does it fit your "mythos" theme? Too bad we only get to vacation in FL every few years and will only experience your restaurant after the evil lobster and pasta plan has been put into effect.

Randy,

Can you bring back the barbecue chicken kids meal? It was such a great alternative to the traditional burger, pizza, spaghetti...
My kids raved about it for a whole year and then when we came back it was gone! Please?

Originally posted by Pixie_Dust

I love risotto but hate lobster. We (DH and food expert me) think pasta is a cheap trick for an expensive restaurant. It is cheap for you to make, common, starchy, tacky, well you get the drift. Plus how does it fit your "mythos" theme? Too bad we only get to vacation in FL every few years and will only experience your restaurant after the evil lobster and pasta plan has been put into effect.

It IS a shame that they've done away with the risotto of the day...but the lobster risotto IS yummy. Mythos isn't exactly an expensive restaurant and there are those of us who enjoy pasta. They aren't just cooking up a plate of ziti and throwing Ragu on it either...I've had very good shrimp pasta, and compared to what you would pay elsewhere, they are pretty inexpensive. These aren't the only two options on the menu, by any means. I think that since they are a theme park restaurant, they are trying harder to appeal to a wider variety of people. They also have a wrap of the day...it's not a conspiracy, just their way of offering different selections for different tastes and degrees of appetite, I think...
They still have daily specials and such...and many other choices on the regular menu.
Karen

MsDisney is echoing what I've always said...Mythos food is great quality and the prices are reasonable, unlike the other "bam" place (although that is good for a special occasion).

I'm getting hungry just reading about the desserts.

Thanks for posting!

Jenn

having been exposed lately to more Disney eating places i have to say the Disney is 5 to 9 dollars per equivalent entree' than MYTHOS and the food quality and presentation is the same or in some cases better at MYTHOS.

the things they do with rissoto and pasta just has to be experienced to appreciate it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter