New MK parade floats on news

The new parade looks exotic and interesting.
I'm looking forward to hearing the music tracks.

Mid March? I seriously hope so! Where did you get this info? Everything I've read just says "Spring" but I assumed it to mean May.

The March 16th date was reported in the Rumors/News Forum and the date is also posted on Wikipedia - the source of all official info! ;)

Mid March? I seriously hope so! Where did you get this info? Everything I've read just says "Spring" but I assumed it to mean May.

On the wdwmagic forum, soft opening is reported to begin March 12 with another run on March 14th before the projected start date of the 16th.

The new floats look AMAZING. I do understand the logistics of trying to make it all work. That being said, I don't think it's whining to say me and my family are disappointed that there will be no MK parade when we are there in February. It's still a bummer.

I believe the comments weren't directed at those who are affected and disappointed by the lack of an afternoon parade.

The comments were made in regards to a post that was edited/deleted.
That is correct, Itinkso. When I often see a person who was quoted, I see nothing but whining and complaining. As I don't see unless quoted, I generally the see more positive posts from others.

That is correct, Itinkso. When I often see a person who was quoted, I see nothing but whining and complaining. As I don't see unless quoted, I generally the see more positive posts from others.

Okay, missed all the whining and complaining...still am bummed that we'll be missing this parade. We only get to Disney every several years so hopefully we'll get back to see the new parade because it does look freaking awesome!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter