New Luggage Tags for On Site Guests

I wonder if these will be send out to UK visitors as magic bands are not - they are collected on arrival.

I hope they send the luggage tags - they are super cute!
Strangely I am in UK and I received 4 luggage tags (there are six of us though) in a pack 2 weeks ago. We go in three weeks. They are not the same as those posted above though and have a more modern look- see below. Also got a book with info in and a small voucher book/ map.
20160730_075502.jpg

Last edited:
Strangely I am in UK and I received 4 luggage tags (there are six of us though) in a pack 2 weeks ago. We go in three weeks. They are not the same as those posted above though and have a more modern look- see below. Also got a book with info in and a small voucher book/ map.
20160730_075502.jpg
Might be something different they do for UK packages.

my husband and son were fighting over the Donald when they arrived. Son won. I think it's hilarious that now that I see this it's technically my husbands, who had the blue band! LOL

Does anyone know if you'll only get the new tags if you booked a flight through Disney?
Nope. You don't have to book your flight through Disney. We've never booked our flights through Disney but have received the tags.

Are they still using the same tags? The last post on here is from 2016 and I can't find a newer thread!! Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter