New Jersey DVC's

Live in the Clementon section of Gloucester Township about a 1/2 mile from Camden County College. Just came back from our first trip as DVC members at BWV. My wife and I had a great time. Even left the kids with Grandmom to get away for 4 days. Wouldn't mind conversing with fellow local DVC'ers.

We're from Sayreville, New Jersey, Central Jersey, exit 124 GSP! And hometown of BonJovi if that means anything to you!

WOW, THERE ARE SO MANY OF US!
WE ARE FROM FREEHOLD( MONMOUTH CTY.) AND
TOMS RIVER ( OCEAN CTY.).
DVC MEMBERS SINCE AUGUST 2000.

'71 OFFSITE
'73 FW
'74 FW
'77 POLY
'80 OFFSITE
'92 OFFSITE
'97 CBR
'00 POR
'01 OKWR

Hi DH and I hail from New York but have been NJers since '89. We live in east windsor in the princeton area...... we joined Dec 2000 and we cannot wait till June!

[http://disneyclipart.simplenet.com/Movies/Sleeping_Beauty/fairies01.gif/img]
'75 with mom and dad
'80 offsite
'87 offsite
'89 CBR
'97 Disneyland Hotel
'98 CSR
'99 Poly
'00 Dolphin
'01 WLvs

We just got the call from our guide saying we're in... so we're waiting for the paper work so we can sign!

We're from Toms River too! Bought bwv in 99 after doing the cruise.Spent 10 days at christmas this year and decided to do an add-on at vb. thinking of doing the 7 day cruise in 2002

We are from Chesterfield, NJ which is about 5 miles outside of Trenton. I ususally do not tell people which town because we are so small, we don't even have a post office! ;-) And, unfortunatly, when we mention Trenton, everyone thinks bad! haha So, how about 20 minutes from Princeton? ;-)

Pat in Marlton...we are practically neighbors!
Bought VB this year...going home to VB/BWV in July!

Melissa & Brian
njdvcplate.gif

WE LIVE IN VINELAND NOW BUT BORN & RAISED IN MILLVILLE.DID YOU GRADUATE MILLVILLE HIGH IN 1977 ?

Well,up until about a year ago I lived in Tenafly,NJ...That should count for something! Actually, I know of at least 3 other families in Tenafly that have been DVC owners (OKW)since the very beginning and must not know about this board.

We are from Hamilton in Mercer County. Members at OKW since 96.

I lived in New Milford growing up and now I live in Bergenfield, both in Bergen County.

Vicki

we're over here in morris county. dover to be exact. i'm amazed at how many new jersey people there are. going to bwv in april. can't get here soon enough. i've had it with cold and snow.

Hi neighbors!

We are not yet DVC members...hopefully by the fall we will be the proud owners of 200 pts at WL.

Our family lives in Nutley, exit 151 off the GSP.

Tricia

Always dreaming of Disney
CBR 8/96
AS Sports 11/98
AS Movies 3/00
WL 7/00
PO 12/17/02 - 12/27/02

Hi: We are from Edison and like to go in Nov when the teachers are off for two days(second week In Nov) and dont miss the kids. OKW.

we live in franklin lakes in northern bergen county, about ten minutes (the way i drive) south of the ny border. we just joined dvc yesterday at vb. nj and dvc seem to be a natural fit!

We live in Oak Ridge, Morris County. I grew up in Jersey City and my husband grew up in Elizabeth. We have been members since 93' okw. Added points at hh last year. Best think we ever did. We have been going to Disney since 78' when my son was 4 years old. Wish that dvc was around at that time. Would have saved us alot of money since we always stayed on disney property.

Hi all! We are new to DVC... just signed a two weeks ago and waiting for the deed. We are from New Egypt located in Ocean County. I had a feeling there were alot of DVC'ers in NJ! Glad to be a part of it. Looking forward to alot of fun.

We live in Cream Ridge (just 5 minutes from Great Adventure) and have been members since 1993. We go to WDW more often than Great Adventure. What a great deal the DVC is !!!

Wow..............and I thought I knew NJ like the back of my hand! I think I learned of at least 30 new places in my own tiny home state in this thread!

Well, speaking for me and my DW -

Both families started out in Bayonne
Both moved to Clifton in the fifties
Both moved to "the shore" in the eighties.

We now live in Manchester, Ocean County.

Proud owners at BWV since 97. Only wish I had been smart enough to buy in DVC when I got my first letter from Disney about "the new type of timeshare they were designing". Oh.........those free passes!

JohnG
Offsite 73,74,75,76,77,79,80, 82
Poly 82,83,85,86
Carribean Beach 87,88,89,90
Beach Club 91,92,93,95,96
Yacht Club 94
ASM 99
BWDVC 97,98,99,2000 (3 Times)2001 (New Year's for the REAL Millenium!)

DLand 74,78,84,88,92,94,95,96,98

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter