New! Haunted Mansion-Inspired Dooney & Bourke Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I checked this morning, there was a "Buy" button, but I got the "not available" message when I clicked on it, so it must've been sold out then. Just as well...I'm not sure I NEED a $330 purse.

Apparently if you wanted this purse, you had to be on the website at 2 AM Eastern (5 AM in California)

Well you had to be there when they hit the site - because they sold out within an hour. This item seems to be subject to tremendous demand.

Tren-D had two and World of Disney had 3 on Saturday November 9. All were snapped up the second the stores opened (Have a friend who was the third person in the door at Tren-D and she didn't get a purse). WOD apparently opened early and a male cast member & friend bought all 3 purses in stock (there's a 2 purse per person limit) before the official opening time.

These bags are selling out faster than they can be manufactured so they are getting them one, two or three at a time in different stores.

Nice. A CM arranged to buy the only stock available before the store even opened. Probably the sellers who were taking advance orders on EBay.:mad:

Reminds me of the old Cabbage Patch Kids days. Disney should wait til they can get more stock before selling them. This is just ticking people off.

Well you had to be there when they hit the site - because they sold out within an hour. This item seems to be subject to tremendous demand.

I don't think it is so much tremendous demand as it is extremely low supply. Reports of single digit stock in the onsite stores leads me to believe that's all they have online too.

Nice. A CM arranged to buy the only stock available before the store even opened. Probably the sellers who were taking advance orders on EBay.:mad:

Reminds me of the old Cabbage Patch Kids days. Disney should wait til they can get more stock before selling them. This is just ticking people off.

If the CM used his CM discount to purchase the purses and if he is selling them on ebay, he could be fired. That is totally against Disney policy.

Nice. A CM arranged to buy the only stock available before the store even opened. Probably the sellers who were taking advance orders on EBay.:mad: Reminds me of the old Cabbage Patch Kids days. Disney should wait til they can get more stock before selling them. This is just ticking people off.

Could just as easily be for Christmas presents.

I talked to my mother yesterday and she said, "Santa is having a hard time getting your Cabbage Patch Doll."
:confused3 What???
"The D&B bag you want! I can't find the darn thing anywhere! I call everyone once a day! Reminds me of standing in line for a Cabbage Patch Doll!"
:rotfl2:

I talked to my mother yesterday and she said, "Santa is having a hard time getting your Cabbage Patch Doll."
"The D&B bag you want! I can't find the darn thing anywhere! I call everyone once a day! Reminds me of standing in line for a Cabbage Patch Doll!"

:lmao:

For those of you who have seen it briefly on the Disney Parks merchandise site...do u click on Dooney and Bourke? Is it one of the first ones to pop up or do u scroll through all three pages?
Just want to know where to find it when someday it shows up - lol!

So I checked it on ebay and they are calling the bag "RARE" and asking $625!!!! Do we know if the parks now have some in stock?

This sounds exactly like what my mom would say. You aren't my sister, are you? :rotfl2:

This is the one item on my Christmas list. I love my Disneyland D&B bag so much and this one would be perfect for winter. Oh well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter