New! Haunted Mansion-Inspired Dooney & Bourke Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raya

DIS Veteran
OMG. Forgive me for this crazy post, but I'm almost 40 and I've never felt this way before... I've finally found my purse. I mean, I've had purses before - $20 dollars from Target, $50 from Wilson Leather once, but those were just things to carry my wallet. This purse is different. It's just amazing!

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...ks-on-september-13/?CMP=SOC-WDWFY12Q2FBDM0699

Please tell me they'll make enough them so that when I arrive, a week after they release them, I can still buy one.

Editing to correct: In my fangirl squee moment I missed the difference between 'limited edition' and 'limited quantities available in the first order'. Still crossing my fingers that there's one left for me!

Its kind of cool. I expected a little more. They should use more inspiration from rides. I like the concept

That looks really nice! I like the purse style too. It seems like a lot of the styles don't zip on the top. I have the Disneyland pattern D&B and I love it! This would make a great winter bag!

I love this purse. I must have this purse. I've never wanted a purse as much as this one! Now here's hoping the still have it when we get there on 9/25!!!!

OMG. Forgive me for this crazy post, but I'm almost 40 and I've never felt this way before... I've finally found my purse. I mean, I've had purses before - $20 dollars from Target, $50 from Wilson Leather once, but those were just things to carry my wallet. This purse is different. It's just amazing!

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...ks-on-september-13/?CMP=SOC-WDWFY12Q2FBDM0699

Please tell me they'll make enough them so that when I arrive, a week after they release them, I can still buy one. They say limited edition, how many does that mean?

:cool1: :cool1: Thanks for posting!!! We arrive Sept 14th. I better be able to find one! I have the Princess Marathon bag, but I always switch to a black bag in the winter. HM is my favorite attraction, so this is perfect. Thank goodness my DH indulges me! :goodvibes

Edit: I had hoped to get a Vera Bradley bag on the 21st before we leave, but I can skip that now!

I have the Princess Marathon bag, but I always switch to a black bag in the winter.

I work in a male dominated profession. I'm sure I could carry a purse that was pink, but I keep things simple and understated rather than remind everyone that I'm a girl. So lucky for me this bag is my favorite ride and it's an understated print that I can wear with just about everything!

(Seriously though, what colors wouldn't go with black and gray?:confused3 I can't think of a single one.)

I'll be there on Sept 22. I know what I'm getting. Happy Birthday to me.:)

BTW, you're not crazy to feel this way. I was 56 last year when I saw the Marathon purse. Like you, I bought my purses at Target or Penney's. $45 was expensive. Then I saw that Princess purse---love at first sight!!! :cloud9: There was no chance of me getting to DW to buy one; had to do a" buy now" on Ebay! :faint: I still love it!

I need a black purse coz I'm in Buffalo. Things get sloppy around here from Oct- April. ;)

I don't even care for Dooney & Bourke but I like that. I wonder what the price will be...

Priced at $330+ according to the article. Love it, but I'm not sure if I love it $330+ worth...

I knew I shouldn't have clicked on that link. I cancelled the fireworks cruise I was planning for our January trip. So it all balances out if I buy this, right? Cause that bag will last so much longer than the cruise would have.

$330 is way more then I would ever spend on a purse, thats just crazy! I do love it and want it so bad though!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

$330 is way more then I would ever spend on a purse, thats just crazy! I do love it and want it so bad though!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I agree with you! The bag is really cool but no way I would drop $330 for a purse.

Oh my god. I looked. I knew I shouldn't have, but I did it anyway. Darn it!
So we now have Vera Bradley bags and this bag available while I'm there in October. Great.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Why did I look? :confused3

The lining should be purple... :(

I totally agree with that! It SHOULD be purple! Absolutely. Maybe I can keep the fact that the lining should be purple as my reason for not buying one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter