New! Haunted Mansion-Inspired Dooney & Bourke Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Used the disney store chat feature and was told it was sold out : ( But they wouldn't answer when asked about a re-stock. I really wanted this bag as a bday present and can't afford ebay prices. Anyone think there is a chance for more to appear later? (first time posting please forgive any mistakes;)
I sure hope so. I'll be there in 19 days. I'll check and report back! Heck, I'm not going to buy one, I just want to see it!!

They were up online for sale for a few hours this morning. They went up a little after 3am Eastern time and were sold out by 7am. There was a limit of one per person per order, so they must not have had too many available.

I have been up sick with a cold for the last two nights so I was awake at 4 this morning and was able to get one ordered.

They were up online for sale for a few hours this morning. They went up a little after 3am Eastern time and were sold out by 7am. There was a limit of one per person per order, so they must not have had too many available.

I have been up sick with a cold for the last two nights so I was awake at 4 this morning and was able to get one ordered.

Thanks for the timeline. I'd been checking several times a day and did check prior to turning in last night (midnight-ish). With this much demand, hopefully, they'll get some more in.

Thanks for the timeline. I'd been checking several times a day and did check prior to turning in last night (midnight-ish). With this much demand, hopefully, they'll get some more in.

It was a pretty small time window. Someone on facebook posted that they waited up until just after 3 and missed them.

Its been said that this is not a limited release, so I have to think that they will have more available eventually.

I've been buying at least one D&B per trip for the last 2 years and was so excited about the HM bag. Unfortunately, our trip isn't until 3 weeks from tomorrow and knowing that it's unavailable makes me want to :sad:. I've been counting the days since its release until our trip!

Seeing the bag listed for over $800 on Ebay makes me want to scream. I understand having an extra of something and wanting to sell it, perhaps even at a profit, but that price is just ridiculous for a $330 bag. As much as I love it, I can't justify that price tag.

Perhaps I'll start stalking the Disney Store website. The bag seems to be available for sale at some odd times, such as when I get up for work at 4:30am. Maybe one morning I'll get lucky!

OMG. Forgive me for this crazy post, but I'm almost 40 and I've never felt this way before... I've finally found my purse. I mean, I've had purses before - $20 dollars from Target, $50 from Wilson Leather once, but those were just things to carry my wallet. This purse is different. It's just amazing!

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...ks-on-september-13/?CMP=SOC-WDWFY12Q2FBDM0699

Please tell me they'll make enough them so that when I arrive, a week after they release them, I can still buy one.

Editing to correct: In my fangirl squee moment I missed the difference between 'limited edition' and 'limited quantities available in the first order'. Still crossing my fingers that there's one left for me!

Never thought I would see a HM purse in my lifetime...

Seeing the bag listed for over $800 on Ebay makes me want to scream!
I haven't seen any going for that much, but they are going for a lot.
I'm still in the honeymoon phase with mine! Love love love it!

I haven't seen any going for that much, but they are going for a lot.
I'm still in the honeymoon phase with mine! Love love love it!
I'm glad to read about people on the Dis getting them. The ebay stuff drives me nuts because you know people are only buying them to resell.

It's been taken off the site this morning. I did email Disneystore.com yesterday regarding future availability but just got the boilerplate reply. Guess we'll just have to keep checking! :grouphug:

I looked at the disneystore website yesterday and was so excited to see it! tried to order but it said it wasn't available yet so will keep checking!

I was just in Disney this past weekend. I checked for the bag in DD @ World of Disney and TrendD, I also checked the emporium and Grand Floridian. All stores were sold out. They said they only got a few bags on the release date and no word of getting more. I hope I can get on on the website, but since I was away I hadn't been checking.

Went to Epcot on my vacation this year, the day the bag was released. Got there at opening. Headed straight for Mousegears. On the way in,(at 9:07 am) I passed a man leaving the store with bags full of them!
I got inside the store and there were none left. Thanks to the scalper- my day in Epcot was ruined. They should have limited the bags to one per person. I also have been checking the website every day. By the time I saw it yesterday when I woke up it was already sold out. I am totally bummed.

They did limit the bags to one per person. He must've had people getting them for him.

I searched everywhere when we went 2 weeks ago. I was so bummed when they were sold out. Hopefully they will release more in the near future :)

I really hope they release more online soon. We left the world on the 10th...I was bummed that I would be missing the release day in the parks. My birthday is next week and this was suppose to be my present. We have been checking everyday online and saw it on there late morning yesterday but it was obviously too late :(

Yep, it was limited to one per person. The parks sold out faster than DTD, which is totally opposite of what I would have expected. TrenD and WoD both had some until about 10 am that morning.
Oh, and no line at WoD.

Hopefully they will release more in the near future :)

I hope so too! In fact, 3 weeks from today would be the perfect time to release more within the parks and DTD! :goodvibes I've had my wallet set to buy this bag since its first image was released and alas, it doesn't seem meant to be!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter