New! Haunted Mansion-Inspired Dooney & Bourke Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought my bag on Friday morning at the Magic Kingdom. I was at the store by 9:10am and they were sold out before 10am. I could not believe how fast these bags went. And the reason I know they were sold out is that I went back to the store for something else. The bags are beautiful!!

Laura

Omg OMG OMG (ok....breathe, kristen!) I need this purse in my life!!

Thanks so much for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I read on a Dooney board on Facebook that they will be released to TDS.com very soon, within days??

Anyone who wants this item should watch their website closely.

I read on a Dooney board on Facebook that they will be released to TDS.com very soon, within days??

Anyone who wants this item should watch their website closely.

Thank you as i won't be going to the parks anytime soon and would really like one!

I wanted to chime in only because I noticed the dissatisfaction with non-locals and those not on vacation here. But I'm a local, and stopped into TrenD on Saturday just to see if I could see the bag in person -- obviously it sold out.

BUT the CM there told me that it's not a limited edition, and that they're getting a new shipment in on Thursday. So, for anyone who is visiting this week or next, they should have them!

Will check this weekend, and keep you guys posted. I hope that helps, and lessens the bad feelings on the DIS. :cutie:

I've heard that a new shipment was meant to arrive tomorrow. Is there anyone there now that knows the status?

I was at the shop on Main Street today. 3 different CMs all told me the same thing: the bags are sold out and they won't be getting any more until next year. They may be available online but not in the parks at all. :confused::confused::confused::confused:

That is interesting but I have been told by many cast members they don't know what will be in the shipments. If they have more of these bags to sell online I am sure they will also be in the stores. They told us no more sketch wallets until at least nov. and they were back in the stores in 3 weeks.

I was in WDW from 9/7-9/16. I'm a die-hard HM girl and really wanted that bag! I had tickets to the Reflections of Evil event on 9/13 but when the last one sold out right in front of me from the case at the event, I left & went to every single location that was selling it. Sold out in every store.
The manager at Tren-D told me that they weren't limited to 1 per person and that they sold out across property in 30 min.
I'm hoping that they will be re-released but I wont be in WDW again until next year. I'm still sad about it but happy for those that were able to get them (because they are big fans like the rest of us, not the Ebay sellers,lol)!!

My parents were at World of Disney this morning and my mom checked for a HM bag for me.

The CM told her they weren't expecting any new shipments until next month.

(My mom was nice enough to call me at work to give me this information...or maybe she wasn't being nice and just wanted to point out that she was at WDW while I was stuck at work!). :confused3

I hope they make a smaller one. I'm happy I have the one I did get and more than happily carry it, but man oh man is it big!

Has anyone seen this bag as of this week? We arrive tomorrow and our first stop is DTD to check on them!!!

Has anyone seen this bag as of this week? We arrive tomorrow and our first stop is DTD to check on them!!!

Reports are that it is pretty much sold out and hard to find. I noticed them on Ebay for $800+. Seems to be a lot of people buying them to make money.

It's on the DisneyStore.com site now.

I've literally checked every single day for it since the original blog post from Disney. When I attempted to add it to my shopping cart, I got a message saying "This product can not be purchased at this time." Then I had an idea... I used my disneystore.com iphone app and it worked. Purchased it and got the email confirmation, and pending charge on my Chase Visa. So it seems like it worked? At least I may get a few days of relief from reloading the site and looking for it online.

It's on the DisneyStore.com site now.

I've literally checked every single day for it since the original blog post from Disney. When I attempted to add it to my shopping cart, I got a message saying "This product can not be purchased at this time." Then I had an idea... I used my disneystore.com iphone app and it worked. Purchased it and got the email confirmation, and pending charge on my Chase Visa. So it seems like it worked? At least I may get a few days of relief from reloading the site and looking for it online.

Online through regular Disney Store is shows SOLD OUT. :(

Online store still showing cannot be purchased at this time . . .

Online store still showing cannot be purchased at this time . . .

I'm hoping it's not available, versus sold out. When a few of the HM items were out last month, the site listed them as such and there was no "add to bag" button.

Used the disney store chat feature and was told it was sold out : (
But they wouldn't answer when asked about a re-stock. I really wanted this bag as a bday present and can't afford ebay prices. Anyone think there is a chance for more to appear later?
(first time posting please forgive any mistakes;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter