New guidelines - May CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I have this to cancel. PM me if you're interested.

Cinderella's Royal Table / CRT

GONE to a DISer !

Date: Friday, May 15, 2015
Time: 2:35 PM
For 2 Guests

Last edited:
Getting ready to cancel BOG for 5/23 at 8:15 pm for 4. Let me know if interested. (Reposting before cancelling just in case).

Last edited:
This is still available :

GONE to a DISer !

For 2 Guests

Last edited:

I am about to let go a Be Our Guest dinner reservation for 2 on May 23, 7:30 pm. I'll be turning it loose at 12:52 eastern.

These are still available if anyone is interested. I'll be cancelling them before the weekend so I don't forget I have them...because I'm a ditz and would totally do that.

As much as I wanted to, I can't get the following to fit into our schedule so I am letting them go. Please let me know if you would like to coordinate!

The Crystal Palace
Date: Sunday, May 17, 2015
Time: 8:05 AM (9:00 AM Rope Drop)
Guests: 3 Adults

Be Our Guest Restaurant
Date: Wednesday, May 20, 2015
Time: 8:05 AM (9:00 AM Rope Drop)
Guests: 3 Adults

Jedi Mickey dinner at H&V 5/17 8pm for 2 to cancel due to finding an earlier time. PM if you'd like to coordinate.

Canceling at 9am PST this morning :

GONE to a DISer !

For 2 Guests

Last edited:
Hi

Have an 825 pm LeCellier for 2 May 3 that I need to cancel. Pm if you would like it.

Just cancelled a Chef Mickey's 5/5 at 8:20 for 5 people. Sorry I couldn't post to coordinate, had to snag an earlier time, I've been searching for months!!

I have a BOG lunch at 10:30am May 6th for 2 people that I'll be giving up. Message me if you want it.

5/6 BOG at 6:00p.m. for 4 people: Gone!!
5/4 Tusker House at 8:00a.m. for 4 people

Not ADR, but I also have BBB at 10:00a.m. on 5/5 at MK location to cancel

Last edited:
I just booked the Feel the Force package so I will no longer be able to use my dinner because it conflicts with the dessert party. Let me know if you want to coordinate. :)

May 17th at 8:40pm
Jedi Mickey's Star Wars Dine at Hollywood and Vine

How many is it for? We need to change ours for the same reason and this might work for us, though on the late side. We have 3 people.

I can't believe that I forgot to put that! It's for 2 people! I wonder if it would allow 3 since it would be the same table? We can still try!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter