New guidelines - May CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Monique - how many people is it for? I have a later reservation without fantasmic - but might want to switch for that. Will pm you later - thanks!

Plans have changed and I now have 2 reservations to release

9:50pm Ohana on May 13th for 3 people
11:35am BOG on May 16th also for 3.

PM to coordinate, otherwise will release on Thursday at 9am EST.

If anyone is looking for a late Jedi Mickey dinner on 5/24, I just saw one at 8:50pm for at least 3 people (too late for us!)

Just cancelled Boma on 5/31 at 6:30pm for 8. It is already cancelled, so I could reserve somewhere else.

Crystal Place on 5/17 at 8:15 for 3 will be cancelling soon

PM me to coordinate

Last edited:
Jedi Mickey's 5/31 at 8:50pm for 8 to be cancelled. PM if interested.

Cancelled.

Last edited:

There's an open Jedi Mickey's at 4:25pm on 5/25 right now. Just saw - at least for 3 people.

just dropped a Teppan Edo for 2, may 7th at 7:40. sorry I couldn't hold it--was cancelling for another reservation.

I was looking at reservations and saw a couple openings for BOG for 4 people.

May 14th 10:30am
May 16th 9:55pm

Need to Cancel the following:

Be Our Guest....Party of 4...May 20th @ 7:30pm

PM me to coordinate otherwise I will be canceling Friday morning :-)

Not sure if it's that high demand, but I just put a Mama Melrose with Fantasmic back into the system. 5/24 at 5:30pm for 3.

It's still there right now, but use the website to book vs. the app. I just noticed that it's coming up there, but I didn't see it in my app. Weird.

Thanks - grabbed it! Now to figure out if it's worth going to AK that day and having to get to H & V by 4:30 .... May be a good day to just hang at the pool, since I was planning to be at DHS that night anyway for the Disney Junior Dance Party. Decisions, Decisions :)

Thanks to this thread I have gotten some great reservations - and I will have some to cancel soon, once we finalize our days :)

Last edited:
we're making some final changes/decisions re: our ADRs, and I have a couple to cancel:

3 May: BOG dinner 6:35, 2 people
9 May: BOG breakfast 8:00, 2 people (note: MK now opens at 8:00 this morning--so you'd still get into the park a few minutes early, but its not really pre-RD)

I can hold both for a little while to try and coordinate with the first DISer I get a PM from. otherwise I'll cancel this weekend.

Edit: gone

Last edited:
I have a BoG dinner I am about to cancel, happy to coordinate to let a DISer otherwise I will be releasing at the weekend

27th May BOG Dinner 7.05pm 4 people

I have a few to cancel if anyone wants them!

5/16 - BOG breakfast 8am for 3
5/16 - Cali Grill 5:35 for 2
5/17 - BOG breakfast 9:45 for 3

I have finally locked in my plans for our SWW weekend. So now I have a few I have been holding onto that I need to cancel. Message me if you would like to coordinate a time for me to drop.

Star Wars Dine-In Galactic Breakfast! at Sci-Fi - 2 DDP Entitlements
Date: Saturday, May 23, 2015
Time: 8:15 AM ****GONE*****

Star Wars Dine-In Galactic Breakfast! at Sci-Fi - 2 DDP Entitlements
Time: 10:50 AM ****GONE to a dis member*****

Jedi Mickey's Star Wars Dine at Hollywood and Vine - 2 DDP Entitlements
Time: 4:40 PM

Jedi Mickey's Star Wars Dine at Hollywood and Vine - 2 DDP Entitlements
Time: 7:25 PM

**Edit... All these are for 3 people!!**

Last edited:
I'm going to cancel a Jedi Mickey Dinner for 4 at H & V on 5/27 at 6:15 pm and on 5/28 at 8 pm.

Also have a 1900 Park Fare at 7:15 pm on 5/25 to cancel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter