New guidelines - March CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

*Edited*

I have the following to cancel, they are for 6 people.
1900 Fare Ave 3/6 @ 5:05pm
BOG 3/4 @ 8:45pm

PM me to coordinate.

I will be cancelling these tonight (2/26) if no one contacts me.

Last edited:
I have a Be Our Guest dinner reservation for 3/16 for a party of 4 at 9:40. PM me if you are interested in trying to coordinate.

I am releasing TWO Be Our Guest lunchtime ADRs for 3/16 at 2:20 (party of 6). I tried to get one, and ended up with three. I will release them around 7:30CST. I would coordinate with someone, but I've already had one post deleted because I don't yet have 10 posts on this board, so I'm not allowed to offer. Makes perfect sense. Good luck.

I have two BOG Lunch reservations I'm cancelling - will be willing to coordinate. Both are for 2 people.

3/2 - 1:25pm
3/3 - 10:55am

Cancelling BOG for 3/15 for party of 4 at 9:40. Cancelling in by 2 PM. PM me if you would like to coordinate

Have an 8:00am Hollywood and Vine for 4 on 3/17 that I will be cancelling. PM if you want to coordinate.

EDIT: Cancelled

Last edited:
I have a reservation for Ohana - 3/29 at 8:20 pm for 6 people. PM if you'd like to coordinate.

I have a bog lunch Wednesday at 1250 I plan on canceling tomorrow evening. Pm if you would like to coordinate.

Have the following that I will be cancelling, let me know if you would like to coordinate.

3/21 Akershus for 5 at 6:30pm
3/22 BOG for 5 at 6:30pm
3/24 Crystal Palace for 4 at 8:05am
3/25 Akershus for 5 at 1:35pm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter