New guidelines - March CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I just changed around some of my reservations and released 3/11 Chef Mickey 8:25am

I will be releasing what was once a pre-park open CP at 8:15 on Tues March 17th for 5 (thank-you Disney for changing the park hours so late in the ball game - sigh).
If anyone would like to co-ordinate, please PM me. I can hold onto it for a while...

I will also be cancelling what used to be a pre rope drop ADR at the Crystal Palace for 4 people on Wednesday March 18 at 8:10am. I will be cancelling it right now. Thanks to Madame for the heads up about the park hour changes.

I have a BOG for 2 on 3/15/15 at 9:25 p.m. that I am going to cancel. Please let me know if you would like it, and I will coordinate cancellation.

Cancelling 2 reservations for Cinderella's Royal Table on March 12th at 2:10 PM and 2:15 PM. Each reservation is for 5 people. We decided that we have done this one before and want to try the 1900 Park Fare for dinner. I will be cancelling these reservations on Friday, February 13th (tomorrow).

Cancelling 2 reservations for Cinderella's Royal Table on March 12th at 2:10 PM and 2:15 PM. Each reservation is for 5 people. We decided that we have done this one before and want to try the 1900 Park Fare for dinner. I will be cancelling these reservations on Friday, February 13th (tomorrow).

It is now canceled.

I will be canceling a reservation for Chef Mickey's - breakfast on 3/29 @10:10am sometime today, either early afternoon or evening (Saturday). If you PM me, I would be glad to coordinate! :)

Cancelling a reservation for 2 at Hollywood & Vine for 3/2 at 8:15a (pre-rope drop). Must cancel by 2/18, so please let me know if you'd like to coordinate.

Canceling the following reservations for
March 23 'Ohana 5:15pm for 4
March 24 Rose & Crown 5:55pm for 4
March 25 Garden Grill 6:30pm for 2

Canceling now

I have a 6:20 p.m. ADR for 6 at Chef Mickey's on 3/13 that I need to cancel. Willing to coordinate via PM. Just let me know. Thanks!

I have a 6:20 p.m. ADR for 6 at Chef Mickey's on 3/13 that I need to cancel. Willing to coordinate via PM. Just let me know. Thanks!

In addition to the ADR above, I also have the following that I will be cancelling. Willing to coordinate via PM.

Thursday, March 19
- Akershus, 8:05 a.m., for 6 people
- Teppan Edo, 6:10 p.m., for 6 people

In 20 minutes (11:00 AM CST), I will be cancelling:

Akershus Royal Banquet Hall

Saturday, 3/14
11 AM
for 10 people

I am going to cancel a dinner reservation at Be Our Guest for 4 people on March 10, 9:40 pm if anyone would like to coordinate.

Just cancelled a 10 something a.m. Akershus Royal Buffet on 3/18 for 4 people. I forget the exact time. I booked a BOG and it cancelled before I really meant to cancel it. Hope someone can grab it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter