New guidelines - August CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I have a BOG lunch to cancel : August 28th at 1:35pm for 3 people. Let me know if you want to coordinate :goodvibes

My dates have changed. I have dining reservations to cancel :
Aug 21 at 12:05 pm CRT 2 guests
Aug 24 at 9:20 am CM 7 guests
Aug 25 at 7:20 pm CM 7 guests
Aug 26 at 7:20 pm BOG 2 guests
Let me know if u r interested.
Just cancelled all 4.

Last edited:

I have a BOG lunch to cancel - party of 5 on 8/26 @10:45 am. PM me if you are interested in coordinating. TAKEN :flower1:

Last edited:
Hi
We are changing our plans to end of Feb/march because I have started chemotherapy. All ressies are for 6 people.

August 20 50's 6:15
August 23 BOG lunch 11:35
August 23 poly dinner 7
August 24 mama dinner 7:10
August 25 san Angel Inn 7

Hope this helps someone experience some yummy food. :tigger:

I have the following reservation to cancel:

BOG Dinner on 8/28 at 7:45 PM for a party of 4 - TAKEN

Last edited:
Not my cancellation, but I noticed that a large group must have cancelled an 8:00 am ADR at Crystal Palace on Sunday, August 16

I found it because I am looking for reservations for a group of 8. With a little experimenting, I found that this ADR pops up for groups of any number between 8 and 16 - anything lower or higher and Crystal Palace shows as fully booked for breakfast.

I need to cancel the following reservations...all for two people:

8/12 - Plaza at 6:30 pm
8/14- Be our Guest lunch at 1:15 pm
8/14 Crystal Palace dinner at 6:10 pm

I have a Chef Mickey's brunch for 4 on 8/30 at 1:05pm that I will be canceling. Happy to coordinate if anyone wants it!

just got BOG for 8/12
There is another resie for same date party of 4 for 545

also the 13th is avail for party of 4.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a BOG dinner that I will be canceling in case anyone wants to coordinate: 8/30 at 5:45pm party of 4.

Taken

Last edited:
I have a BOG I need to cancel for a party of 6 on 8/10 at 4:20pm. Plans changed, PM me to coordinate.

I just cancelled a Cape May Cafe for 8/9 @ 9:15 for a party of 7. Hope somebody can grab it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter