New free dining offer yeaaah

THANKS DANNY

Called at 8:06--after several "all circuits are busy" calls, got through. Waited on hold for 25 mins. Got POR for 11/19-11/23 including free dining the whole time. The lady I spoke with was surprised that it allowed free dining the whole time.

Whooo-hoooooo!!!
We are going to Disney--and will see the Christmas decorations!!!! A first for us!:yay:

Just modified our existing reservation at POR for Nov 18 - 25 to include dining!!!! I was only on hold for about 35 min.

Called the 407-939-7675 number if that helps anyone.

THANK YOU DANNY!!! :worship:

Just got an email from my TA. She said it's definitely crazy out there. She said she will email me my info later on today!!

I'm SOOOOOOOOO excited!!! I've never been during FD and it's so great to be able to save a little. We've been really tight with money and didn't want to have to cancel our trip. I'm so glad this opportunity was available!

Thanks DANNY25 for the heads up!!!!

Just booked online for POP. Took about 5 minutes total! I love online booking!

Thanks again Danny for your OP. If you hadn't posted I wouldn't have known this was in the works. Now I can cancel the previous ressie I made starting our trip on Sept. 24th which meant DD11 would miss 1 week of school. Luckily for me she is off track all of October!:cloud9:

PS-since the dates I booked last night were still available to book online with free DDP I went ahead and did a new ressie. Now I'll just cancel the one I made last night. Sounds like booking it new was a lot faster than modifying. :)

I have not read thru the last few pages so forgive me if this has been posted: the cm's on the phones have different blackout dates then they do online. we are going 10/24- 11/3. the cm only let me have dining the 30th thru the 3rd so I made a room only for the first part of my trip. Well....got online and it shows I can have free dining for the whole time:lmao: Spent 2 hours on hold for nothing!!! Now I have to call back and cancel my 2 ressies!

I was able to book Oct. 27- Nov. 1 at POFQ with free dining. You might want to try a different CM.

After 2 phone calls and being on hold for over 45 minutes on each call we got through. :jumping1:We booked a split stay and POFQ:

Nov. 10-12 room only
Nov. 13-19 FD package

I hope we don't have any problems picking up our tickets on Nov. 11 which is our DD 7th birth day. :bday: I really don't want any problems on her B-Day.

Thank you Danny and here's lots of pixie dust to everyone still on hold or calling later. :tink::grouphug:

I was on hold on the phone for about 2 minutes when the WDW website showed the FD offer online. So, I hung up and got my TWO reservations very quickly online.

I have:

1. 11/17/11-11/23/11 @ POP with upgrading to DDP
2. 2/3/12-2/7/12 @ POFQ

YEAH!!!

I'm sure there's no good dining times left for Thanksgiving week, so I'll have to make do!

Got it! Still staying at ASM:FS but upgraded to regular dining for 260. Will make all those character meals a little easier on the pocketbook!

Was on hold about 30 minutes. I was able to book Pop from 10/29 thru 11/5, standard room even!! We were going anyway, so the free dining was a nice bonus...Excited FD peeps are happy this morning!!:cool1:

I wonder how come some people are on hold two to three hours and others are getting thru to a CM in less than an hour? :confused3 I hope I called the number with the shorter, wait, lol. pixiedust:

I was able to book Oct. 27- Nov. 1 at POFQ with free dining. You might want to try a different CM.
Yeah-I even asked her to double check her dates!! I made reservations online already and upgraded to AKL so it's all good now. Just have to cancel the other 2 reservations now. So tired 6:04am and have not slept:surfweb:

Starting calling at 5:55 AM this morning and was told 10 min wait time. Then the phone went silent..never got any music or anything so I figured I got disconnected. Called right back and was told over an hour wait time. Well, one hour and 20 mins later and I HAVE MY FREE DINING !!!!! Only saved a little over $400 but everybit helps !!! Now we are purchasing Disney Cards at our local grocery store to pay for our trip and we are earning some good gas discounts for purchasing them at their grocery/gas store.

I wonder how come some people are on hold two to three hours and others are getting thru to a CM in less than an hour? :confused3 I hope I called the number with the shorter, wait, lol. pixiedust:

My mother used the 407-WDISNEY line. 20 minutes, called at around 9:45 AM Eastern.

My mother was on hold for about 20 min (called around 9:45....just finished booking) and got her ressie modified for FD.

I was on hold for an hour and 50 minutes but we got Free dining for Dec 11-21!!! So excited!

We wanted to take my dad who hasn't been since he took me as a child in the 70's and free dining was the only way! So happy I could cry!!

Saved almost 1500.00 on two rooms at Pop!!

Thank you Danny for the heads up!:hug::hug:

:cool1::cool1::yay::yay::dance3::banana::banana::banana::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::yay::yay::cool1::cool1:

:cheer2::cheer2::worship: Thank you Danny!!!! :worship::cheer2::cheer2:

After being on hold for 2 hours 33 minutes, with 2 hours of it being total silence, I got our FD added!! POR, standard view room, 7 day park hoppers, December 11-18 for $2922.62. A total savings for our family of $1609.65!!!!!

:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

& I can't share the news with anyone here at home since the trip is a surprise for the boys!!!!!!!!!! :scared1::scared1::scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter