New free dining offer yeaaah

danny25

I love Disney and I´m friend of STICH
Hi my friends, we have our trip already booked for september with the FD, but i know that a lot of felow disers are waiting for this big new:goodvibes, (THIS IS INTERNAL INFORMATION;)) ok, this is the NEW FREE DINING OFFER, it will be available for all in AUGUST 3 :cool1:.

these are the dates and the conditions of the new offer

Bookings Between August 3, 2011 - December 17, 2011
Travel Dates
October 2, 2011 - October 8, 2011
October 23, 2011 - November 5, 2011
November 13, 2011 - November 19, 2011
November 27, 2011 - December 3, 2011
December 11, 2011 - December 17,

Free Quick Service Dining for values and regular dining for moderates deluxe and villas

Minimum Stay: 3 Nights – Maximum Stay: 14 Nigths.

THE CODE FOR THIS PROMOTION WILL BE FCX FOR VALUES WITH QUICK SERVICE DINING AND FCY FOR MODERATES DELUXE AND VILLAS WITH REGULAR DINING.

I know that this will make a lot of people very very happy :banana: and for that reason I share this will all of you.

Have a magical vacation and be ready for August 3 :wizard:

I am booked for Dec 17th - 27th with the dining plan, would this help me? Is this free dining so I wouldn't have to pay for the dining.

Yes, you could get FD for your entire stay. You would have to pay rack rate for your room though.

I am booked for Dec 17th - 27th with the dining plan, would this help me? Is this free dining so I wouldn't have to pay for the dining.
yes, after the release of the offer you must call and they will apply the discount to your reservation, you are very lucky because your check in day is the last day of the promotion but it will apply to all of your stay:thumbsup2
If you have buyed directly with Disney you must call cro or if you have buyed by travel agent call him and ask to apply this new code, have a magical nigth:wizard:

What if someone checks in 9/29- 10/8? Could they get it for the days of the package that were included or no because check in date is not included?

Or, would two ressies just have to be made? Oh wait that would screw up ticket option though. Rats!

Any suggestions?

What if someone checks in 9/29- 10/8? Could they get it for the days of the package that were included or no because check in date is not included?

Or, would two ressies just have to be made? Oh wait that would screw up ticket option though. Rats!

Any suggestions?

Nope you must checkin before the last day of each period, you can split your reservation but you must buy tickets for each reservation, you must do the numbers and see, good luck:goodvibes

You can get it, but you would have to pay rack rate for the room, buy at last two day park tickets for everyone in the room, and if it's like the current free dining offer, you'd also have to buy a $99.00 Memory book.

Be sure to run your numbers. Free dining isn't always the best deal. As a solo AP holder staying in a moderate using the TiW card is a much better deal than free dining, especially since I'm using a 35% off bounceback deal for my room Nov 26th-Dec 4th. I'm also going to be there Sept 10-18th during the free dining period, but will again being using a 35% off bounceback deal that easily beat free dining.

We were arriving on December 4, but it looks like we will be checking in on December 3 instead!!! Whoo hoo! So freaking excited!

So is this the only offer coming out? I was really hoping for a room only discount. Any chance of that too??

Ok wait. I am checking in on the 8th. Can I get the free dining??

We are checking in on Oct 8th also. We are DVC so this doesn't count for us, but I have been watching for some discount or free dining for my cousin and her family.

They are also checking in on Oct 8th at the Wilderness Lodge. As far as I know, they will be able to use this discount as long as they check in on Oct 8and stay the minimum 3 days. This is great. Now I just have to hope that they have the availability for free dining at the WL.

if this is correct, it breaks disney's monday release tradition. then again, disney sure likes to keep you guessing. here's finger crossing and hoping!

I would still be hopeful for a room discount and 2012 dates...they may be releasing free dining on Aug 3rd so that Aug 15th is open for other discount codes. It would be alot on the CM's on the phones and the Disney website if Disney released everything at once! Just a thought:goodvibes

Thanks OP for this. Not my dates (I'm waiting for 2012) but I kinda expected them to release this fall's before they did any for next year.

Do you know if you have to do the photobook for this offer as well?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter