New free dining offer yeaaah

Mousesavers is now showing the late October dates starting at 10/23. They have flipped back and forth 3 times this morning! :headache:

I waited an hour and 20 minutes but I did get free dining added to our package!!! Woo hoo! :banana:

BIG, HUGE, GIGANTIC THANK YOU TO DANNY AND TO EVERYONE ELSE WHO WAS SO PATIENT IN ANSWERING SO MANY QUESTIONS!

Ready for our trip now!

I have not read thru the last few pages so forgive me if this has been posted: the cm's on the phones have different blackout dates then they do online. we are going 10/24- 11/3. the cm only let me have dining the 30th thru the 3rd so I made a room only for the first part of my trip. Well....got online and it shows I can have free dining for the whole time:lmao: Spent 2 hours on hold for nothing!!! Now I have to call back and cancel my 2 ressies!

Gave up on the phone system and just booked a new reservation online. Will call when things slow down to cancel my existing one!

On hold for 55 minutes so far. We already have reservations leaving November 13 coming back November 19. Just trying to modify with the free dining! I LOVE saving $$$ when I got to Disney!!

Whooo Hooo! This is the day I have been waiting for!! HAHA. It took me about 30 mins of All circuits are busy, please call again. But I finally got thru and it said my wait time was 10 mins. And 10 mins later I was BOOKING!! 101 days and counting!! Can't wait!!

What number did you call? I'm at a total of about 3 hrs now!!

Whooo Hooo! This is the day I have been waiting for!! HAHA. It took me about 30 mins of All circuits are busy, please call again. But I finally got thru and it said my wait time was 10 mins. And 10 mins later I was BOOKING!! 101 days and counting!! Can't wait!!

It's not giving me a specific wait time? :confused3 Just playing music and promoting various attractions. :confused3 I called the 939-7676 number.

called at 7:55, 20 minute wait on the dot, booked by 8:29 with free dining!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED I CAN'T STAND IT!!!! We haven't been able to take a vacation since 2005 so this is going to be great! Thanks everyone for all of the information, this board is great!!!! Arriving on 12/16, departing on the 24th!

When I broke my first night off as room only, my CM made a point of telling me (unprompted) that I won't have access to my package tickets on the 10th. I just said OK,whatever.......... I know I have my info from Cheshire Figment printed out and ready to go. Since I KNOW we don't have access to the dining plan, I plan on going to the MK that night to see Wishes! :rotfl2:

2 hours 52 min on hold....this is crazy. Was told a 15 min wait...that's quite a difference!

I'm glad some people are getting thru quickly, but it's making me angry to read those posts! LOL Where is my call on the queue??

At least the music is good!:) Love Figment!

I have not read thru the last few pages so forgive me if this has been posted: the cm's on the phones have different blackout dates then they do online. we are going 10/24- 11/3. the cm only let me have dining the 30th thru the 3rd so I made a room only for the first part of my trip. Well....got online and it shows I can have free dining for the whole time:lmao: Spent 2 hours on hold for nothing!!! Now I have to call back and cancel my 2 ressies!

I made a ressie by phone this morning starting 10/23 and got free dining. I have no idea what the problems is with these dates but it is a mess!

Fellow Dis'ers

I'd like to report that at approximately 7:25AM EST I finally got through and booked my trip with FREE DINING!!!!

I was not able to confirm all dates, but told them I wanted to travel in December and was given the original Nov/Dec weeks as originally posted by the OP.

Being on hold for 20 minutes was so worth it...

total phone time 2:57:39.... not only did i save money on the dining but i added 4 more days to my trip!!! WOO HOO!!!! POR 12/3-17th.

I am anxiously waiting for my TA to get back to me with our modified reservation.
I am getting very stressed--I am hoping she's already booked it and is just doing everyone's before she returns the emails--but I'll be so disappointed if our ressie can't be modified to add the free dining.
Now it's just a waiting game...:rolleyes:

I'm right there with you. I love my TA...she's been very helpful, but I'm so OCD that the waiting game is killing me! I have major control issues when it comes to Disney World!!

Congrats to everyone that has been able to take advantage of the FD offer! I'm looking in to booking something for 2012 now. That would be (to quote my DD) AWESOME!:cool1:

Called at 7 am and after waiting for 62 minutes I hung up as I heard nothing and thought I was disconnected. Called right back and waited over 100 minutes. I think Disney must have shares in long distance phone service. Anyway, after losing patience, I checked online and booked online. Do this instead of waiting!! We now have 2 reservations, so I will have to call back sometime to cancel the one with no dining. Better than wasting anymore of my DDs birthday. 2.5 hours is long enough to waste. Hope everyone gets what they want and has a Magical Day. By the way, we got Nov 5-13 as did our friends who amended their reservations this morning on the phone to include free dining. Bye.

I love my travel agent! She did all the work and waited on the phone this morning. All I had to do was wait for the email.

Now, does anyone know a good recipe for crow? Looks like I will be eating it today!

Thank you, Danny25

On hold for 55 minutes so far. We already have reservations leaving November 13 coming back November 19. Just trying to modify with the free dining! I LOVE saving $$$ when I got to Disney!!

Doing the same thing ;) (I hope!)

We were planning 9/27 - 10/2. Does anyone know why these might be blocked out of free dining...so sad! Don't think we can go if we can't get the free dining...:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter