New free dining offer yeaaah

Seems like WDW lines are crazy busy. I'll wait to change my package later. LOL

It's not posted on mousesavers. :)

1 hour and 5 minutes on hold for me so far. Almost had a heart attack when I thought I was disconnected, but after 5 minutes of silence, the music started again.. Gosh, I hope my phone battery doesn't die on me.

I was told 15 min wait and it's been one hour and 6 minutes and still on hold. This is ridiculous!

Still on hold 62 minutes after being told 15 min wait! :( I have music but it keeps stopping & then there's silence, then it replays the same song I just listened to...I'm stuck in a POTC time loop!

Thank goodness dis is back! I was losing my mind! LOL

Yep Im up to 65 min now... same drops and clicks and silence from time to time

1 hour and 5 min still on hold. The music keeps cutting out so I keep thinking someones picking up.

I wish my DH and DD's understood what I go thru to book our "relaxing" vacation.

Called right at 7am, waited for 45 minutes. Just got off the phone-- CM was so helpful! YAY for Free Dining!!!
October 2-9, ASMo, 8 day base tix, QSDP, 2 adults/2 children ( 10, 12) = $2004.74

I also chatted with an agent on the Disney site. Said they hope to have it online available to book by midmorning.
Code for values: RSV
Code for Moderate: G3V or B4C
Didn't think to get Deluxe code.

First of all :cool1: :banana: :cloud9: :woohoo: :yay: I just got off the phone and was able to make my reservation for free dining December 11th-15th 2011 at Pop Century!!!!! Secondly, around 7ish while I was on hold, I couldn't get the disboards to load at all. I have just now gotten it to pull up. Have been anxiously waiting for it to work so I could share with you guys that the free dining offer is real. I was so excited that I forgot to write down specific black out dates but I know that December 11-18th is open for free dining if that helps anyone. The CM I spoke with was awesome and said that it's a mad house there this morning LOL. So for those of you on hold :wizard: Hang in there and best of luck on your dates!

Ive been on hold 1 hr. 5 min- sometimes the music quits for awhile, but then it comes back- I wouldnt worry:goodvibes

We were able to book 3 reservations via conference call (me, DM, DB) at CSR for 10/7-10/15 before 6:30 this morning! :woohoo: $2,400 saved!!:banana:

Been on hold for 1 hour 5 minutes for a 45 minute wait with no music...nothing!!!
Even tried calling on my cell and getting a message about not being the right number code:scared1:
Something crash???
I am afraid to call back and loose my potential spot!

I'm a TA and I've been on hold for 60 mins too. I call the "Earmarked Agent" line and sounds like the same experience. I've had periods of no music and then it starts at the beginning again introducing "Memories" promotion. The TA website hasn't changed and no official notices in my inbox either. But something MUST be happening b/c I've never had to wait this long!!!

I'm seeing various sites saying the end of october starts either the 23rd or the 30th. Has anyone been able to book starting the 23rd?

I got super lucky? Waited all of 5 seconds right at 7est! The D3X code didn't pull anything but my CM was super nice. She poked around in the computer and found what I needed to add fd. Truth be told she probably had it right in front of her.
I mentioned that word on the street was that they offered overtime for this week because of the promo. She chuckled and told me I needed to come work for them because I knew all this about the fd already.
We're going to Disney World! And we're eating for free!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter