New free dining offer yeaaah

So typically, what is the cost to upgrade from Quick Service Dining to Regular Dining, for Adults and Children, per person?

THanks for this info. :)

So typically, what is the cost to upgrade from Quick Service Dining to Regular Dining, for Adults and Children, per person?

THanks for this info. :)
If it's still the 2011 plan you pay the difference, I believe. Which is going from 34.99 to either 45.99 or 47.99 for adults (kids are the same price - 11.99) depending on what season it falls into. I also read someone else was charged $20 to change when they already had a reservation arriving within 10 days.

I wonder if this will be avail to Disney visa cardholders first? I hope this is for real - we check in for 9 night on Nov 19th; would love to be able to take advantage of this offer!

anyone know for sure if it will include entire stay if you check in on the day before the deal ends (i.e nov 18)?

We are booked from Oct 22-29. One of this discount periods is from Oct 23 - Nov 5. Does this mean that we will get the FD for 6 out of the 7 days, and we would pay for the dining for Oct 22 since it's not covered in the discount period - or does this mean we don't qualify at all since we check-in before the discount starts???

We are booked from Oct 22-29. One of this discount periods is from Oct 23 - Nov 5. Doest this mean that we will get the FD for 6 out of the 7 days, and we would pay for the dining for Oct 22 since it's not covered in the discount period - or does this mean we don't qualify at all since we check-in before the discount starts???

Based on a trip I did in 2006, we split our stay and did the first night as a room only. We started our package on the 2nd day. If you do this, I don't think you could get dining for the first night.

We are booked from Oct 22-29. One of this discount periods is from Oct 23 - Nov 5. Does this mean that we will get the FD for 6 out of the 7 days, and we would pay for the dining for Oct 22 since it's not covered in the discount period - or does this mean we don't qualify at all since we check-in before the discount starts???

In order to take advantage of the free dining you would have to make a room only ressie for October 22. Then book the free dining package for October 23-29. This means you wouldn't have park tickets for October 22 unless you spent money and buy a one day ticket(which cost wise isn't a good idea). If you can make your first day (22nd) a non park day then you can wake up October 23 head right for check-in get your park pasess and pkg info.

In order to take advantage of the free dining you would have to make a room only ressie for October 22. Then book the free dining package for October 23-29. This means you wouldn't have park tickets for October 22 unless you spent money and buy a one day ticket(which cost wise isn't a good idea). If you can make your first day (22nd) a non park day then you can wake up October 23 head right for check-in get your park pasess and pkg info.

I think there used to be a way to get your park tickets a day early. Someone on here explained it to me before we did our room-only/free dining in 2006. It was complicated though so we just made it our downtown disney day.

:banana::banana::banana: DH agreed to a Dec trip if free dining came out. Now just to wait until the 3rd.:banana::banana::banana:

I think there used to be a way to get your park tickets a day early. Someone on here explained it to me before we did our room-only/free dining in 2006. It was complicated though so we just made it our downtown disney day.

Thank you for your responses.

I hope there is a way to get the park tickets a day early. Our flights are booked and we arrive in Orlando at 10 am on Oct.22 so we had planned to spend a good part of the day at the parks. If we don't do the parks on Saturday, it will have an impact on other days during the week (we were planning on going to Wishes that night - since they are not as many shows due to MNSSHP).

The discount would have been nice, but I don't think we want to spend our first day at the resort.

habsfan17: Your other option, which we considered before moving our arrival up a date, was to check in off-site and then move over to Disney the next day for the free dining.

It's amazing to me how many people take this guy's word as if it's gold. I could come on here and say the same thing but just be making up lies. Anyone could do that...

I guess I'm too cautious. I wouldn't be getting too excited just yet. Then again, I'm not going until 2012 so his post doesn't help me. I do hope it's true for the ones going the end of this year. Otherwise, he sure did get a lot of people in a tizzy.

It's amazing to me how many people take this guy's word as if it's gold. I could come on here and say the same thing but just be making up lies. Anyone could do that...

I guess I'm too cautious. I wouldn't be getting too excited just yet. Then again, I'm not going until 2012 so his post doesn't help me. I do hope it's true for the ones going the end of this year. Otherwise, he sure did get a lot of people in a tizzy.

I am wondering the same thing. How does the OP know this information? What makes him credible? I hope it's true for the folks who are going during those time frames, but?

I am wondering the same thing. How does the OP know this information? What makes him credible? I hope it's true for the folks who are going during those time frames, but?

I'm so used to facebook...I wish there was a "like" click for your comment. :laughing:

I went and checked his old posts, which look legit and he's been selling points on the DVC board. I can't imagine he'd want to taint his rep on that board by giving out false information or trolling us. HOWEVER, I'm just treating it like any other rumor and I'm waiting around to find out what the real story is before I do anything important.

My coworker read this and got all excited since she's staying at Pop in December. Even though OP says it doesn't start until Aug. 3, she called anyway, but couldn't get it.

The CM she spoke to wanted to know the code, and when my coworker gave it to her (the code for value resorts), she was told by the CM that the code was actually from 2007. Then again, the CM said she knew it was really old because Disney changed the names of some of the resorts since 2007 (??). The CM said Disney won't be giving out public codes anymore because of the economy. Only a very few will get any discounts. Then CM asked my coworker if she wanted MVMCP tickets or to book any dining reservations for her stay.

It would be nice to have free dining. I have quick service purchased for our stay in October.

I thought i read somewhere else that most offers start on tuesday?

I hope this info is accurate but im not goin to hold my breath :goodvibes

I was told by a CM that an offer was coming the first week of August. He said they were offering overtime that week and that is a pretty good sign of a new public offer. Wish I wasn't blacked out.

Yeah, I HOPE OP is correct because it would help me, HOWEVER, not getting too excited yet...how does he know? If he worked at Disney he would not be allowed to to tell that, right? And aren't most deals released on Mondays?

Fingers are crossed and it gives me hope, but not doing the happy dance until I see it on the WDW website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter