New FD Bounceback is out

I just called the bounce back number. The CM said last day to reserve the free dining bb is at 10pm October 31st.
Thank you! I already booked one, now I'm thinking I need another lol. I will be in Disney October 8! Well off site for hubby's job staying at 4 seasons. But may need to book a room at all stars while I'm there to book another lol

Does anyone have any idea what kinds of bounce backs are offered in December? I've stayed during October for the past several years, but will be going in late November/December this year. I'd like to go back in August 2017, so I was wondering what kind of BB I might could expect to get during my December 2016 stay.

Does anyone have any idea what kinds of bounce backs are offered in December? I've stayed during October for the past several years, but will be going in late November/December this year. I'd like to go back in August 2017, so I was wondering what kind of BB I might could expect to get during my December 2016 stay.
Wondering the same.

Wondering the same.
I have a photo downstairs of what last year's room only bb offer was...I'll try to remember to post it tomorrow...i was looking at it for an idea for a potential trip next fall. What i do remember is that most of Oct and Nov were blacked out...and dates started Dec 10. But that was last year's offer, and there's no telling what it will be for 2017 until they release it. :(

Last edited:
Here is LAST YEAR'S RO offer (for dates in 2016). Who knows if the offer for 2017 will be anything like this.
img014.jpg

Here now and had no problem booking two standard rooms at all star sports (wanted music but no standards left) for August 13-18 !!!!
We put two adults and two jrs in each room. Package was 1744.54 for each room. They said we will have no problems taking the two day hopper tickets off the package and saving them for later. Does anyone know if each person has to goto the front desk to do that or just the lead on the reservation!
This will be our first time doing free dinning (we are AP and DVC)

Last edited:
We were there last week and booked FD BB. Mod with Regular DP. We got POR:yay:, I wasn't able to get it this trip.
But I wanted a Standard Room and they only had either Pool or Riverview so I choose Riverview, CM said to check back and see if any standard becomes available and I can switch to that. I didn't mention that I booked for the week of Sept. 9th-17th.
So glad we have to Regular Dining plan because last week there were very few CS meals that were good, I couldn't just eat CS meals for a whole week. Most were aweful.
The only CS meals that I think have improved are the Pizza, it is now called Flat breads and have a totally different look and taste, nothing like the DiGarno frozen pizzas they offered before.

Last edited:
We were there last week & booked the bounceback deal too. We booked CBR Dec 9 - 16. Lots of room types available. She offered to price out standard, preferred, King & waterview. She had Pirate rooms too but didn't price them as she said they are only full sized beds. We will be with our son & DIL but they weren't on this trip. We had to book a room with DH as lead with son in room. Other room has me as lead with DIL in room. CM said we can just reassign son & DIL on check in.

I booked king bed rooms with 2 day park hopper tickets. DS & DDIL have mentioned maybe doing a day or 2 at Universal. So I went with minimum days required for the package. We have plenty of time to decide & increase the tickets. Total cost for each room (7 nights + 2 day hoppers - King room) was $2358.

We were there last week & booked the bounceback deal too. We booked CBR Dec 9 - 16. Lots of room types available. She offered to price out standard, preferred, King & waterview. She had Pirate rooms too but didn't price them as she said they are only full sized beds. We will be with our son & DIL but they weren't on this trip. We had to book a room with DH as lead with son in room. Other room has me as lead with DIL in room. CM said we can just reassign son & DIL on check in.

I booked king bed rooms with 2 day park hopper tickets. DS & DDIL have mentioned maybe doing a day or 2 at Universal. So I went with minimum days required for the package. We have plenty of time to decide & increase the tickets. Total cost for each room (7 nights + 2 day hoppers - King room) was $2358.

That's hopefully promising. We're hoping for a December 14th check in. Does anyone know what the minimum nights is?

I have a FD BB booked. My brother may want to come with us- there is room in our POR room (not more than occupancy limits )

Can he be added later as a guest in a room and get the free dining after October 31st? Or is that the deadline to add him as part of our party? (Or are you held to only the people on your original reservation who get the free dining?)

That's hopefully promising. We're hoping for a December 14th check in. Does anyone know what the minimum nights is?

I have a FD BB booked. My brother may want to come with us- there is room in our POR room (not more than occupancy limits )

Can he be added later as a guest in a room and get the free dining after October 31st? Or is that the deadline to add him as part of our party? (Or are you held to only the people on your original reservation who get the free dining?)

He can be added after the offer expires

We just got home last night. I decided to go ahead with the BB offer and booked August 21-25 at POR Garden view. :cheer2: Kinda nervous about how much worse the heat/humidity will be then, but as of now, it seems like the best dates and I didn't want to pass up the BB offer this time. We'll see!

I know I have seen this before somewhere but cannot find it now that I need it. What is the maximum number of nights you can book free dining? We booked 2 rooms for June and are going with friends but we need to possibly move things around a little and we may stay longer than they do...but I feel like we need to figure it out sooner rather than later. Thank you!

I know I have seen this before somewhere but cannot find it now that I need it. What is the maximum number of nights you can book free dining? We booked 2 rooms for June and are going with friends but we need to possibly move things around a little and we may stay longer than they do...but I feel like we need to figure it out sooner rather than later. Thank you!
14 days

Does anyone know what they do if you plan to use Military tickets for the parks? Do you still have to buy the 2 day hoppers and just use them later? We usually stay Deluxe and use the military discount for the rooms (when available which isn't always), and that is typically a better deal. But if we went to a Mod, FD might be better. However, military tickets are such a great deal, the 2 day hopper would not be terribly useful. I am assuming it is like folks who do FD with an AP; they still have to buy the tickets?

Does anyone know what they do if you plan to use Military tickets for the parks? Do you still have to buy the 2 day hoppers and just use them later? We usually stay Deluxe and use the military discount for the rooms (when available which isn't always), and that is typically a better deal. But if we went to a Mod, FD might be better. However, military tickets are such a great deal, the 2 day hopper would not be terribly useful. I am assuming it is like folks who do FD with an AP; they still have to buy the tickets?
Yes, you still have to buy a minimum of two day tickets with the hopper or waterpark option, but you can save them for another time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter