New England Cars 2 Meet to benefit the Power of 10 -WE RAISED $10,000

You definitely WOULD have been noticeable with the tiara Doc ;).

I think my favorite moment is when Tim's daughter won the raffle and was jumping up and down screaming, causing Pete to want everyone else to do the same when they one :rotfl:

Amazing job to Tara, and everyone else involved in organizing the event. $10,000!!! Wow!!! Up to this point, we had raised a little over $27,000 for GKTW, and you raised a third of that with one event! Just amazing. Congratulations, and thank you!!!

Thank you Tara and Divas, we had such a blast today - and I was so STOKED to win the Dunkin Donuts door prize.

I met so many great people today, and will always remember that GKTW segment at the beginning of the movie. Inspiring.

Congratulations and thank you again from Dan, Nancy, Rachel and Matt Taylor.

Val & I wanted to say we had a great time at the event today. It was a lot of fun meeting friends, new and old. It didn't look like we had anybody hiding int he corners as everybody seemed to be chatting with someone. Glad some you came out of your shell. :)

A special thanks to Tara and her Diva's for pulling this together. Obviously a lot of work went into organizing the event and it all came off very nicely. :worship:

Just blown away at the fact that the event raised over $10,000 for Give Kids the World. :cheer2:
Had a nice time chatting with your wife Val.....she was really quite funny. Didn't mind my cutting in line at the name tag table at all.

I wish I could have talked to more people! I only got a chance to speak to a few - I think I sat for about 2 minutes at the BBQ! My feet feel like I've been at Disney with all the running around.

Wasn't someone supposed to bring a tiara for me to wear so I could be a real diva? :)
I saw you Doc, turned to say something to someone and when I turned around, you were gone again. Meant to say hi, just never got a chance.

Tara- absolutely fantastic job pulling this together! Your attention to detail was fantastic.

Could you list the names of the people that helped you today? Everyone did such a fantastic job I think they deserve a public thank you!

Thank you Tara and everyone that helped put it was so much fun! M girls had a blast and the amount of money raised is amazing! Great job!:thumbsup2

Tara,

Thank you so much for the great job today!!!!!!

It was fun to see other Disers and to finally meet Pete and Walter:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Neal and Kathleen.

I am still in a state of bewilderment.
I met Pete, Walter, Kathy, Amy, Robin, Katie, Victoria and the wonderful Madeline. I met Disers AND we raised that much money - wow!

Tara, you should be so proud of yourself and your helpers - and thank you

I am still in a state of bewilderment.
I met Pete, Walter, Kathy, Amy, Robin, Katie, Victoria and the wonderful Madeline. I met Disers AND we raised that much money - wow!

Tara, you should be so proud of yourself and your helpers - and thank you

It was really nice getting to chat.....love meeting new DISers. Hope your trip back home is wonderful and those 13 kids manage to stay together through the years...great story!!

It was really nice getting to chat.....love meeting new DISers. Hope your trip back home is wonderful and those 13 kids manage to stay together through the years...great story!!

I agree! I had a great time talking with new and old friends today. :)

I posted lots of photos from today on Facebook if you are interested in viewing what went on today.

Thank you to all who worked so hard today. My mother-in-law passed away this week from cancer. This morning was a wonderful diversion. We are still coping with our loss, we needed today. Forgetting for a moment and laughter are priceless. Thank you again for all of you who worked so hard for such a wonderful cause.
5895220994_fc7065f72f_b.jpg

5895221562_3059a76760_b.jpg

5895222218_85a8d348e0_b.jpg

5894655119_663460a2a0_b.jpg

Sorry about your loss. It's never easy. Nice pictures of the opening (the sign as well as the LED display). I'm glad you enjoyed the day!!

It was such an awesome experience and I loved every second! I met quite a few of the disers and I now know why Uncle Peter loves this so much!

You all are just amazing :)

I did love the crayons and the bubbles for the kids.. It took the edge off for the younger ones when the older ones were in the bounce house. :)

I should have had a name badge that said "Victorias mom" :rotfl2:

Tara you did a wonderful job!! Your help was absolutely amazing! I also hope the person who won the Tastefully Simple raffle really enjoys it :) :woohoo:

Just got off the phone with Pete.

He is BLOWN AWAY by this event. Not only that they raised over $10,000 for Give Kids the World but also in how well everything was run.

A BIG congratulations to Tara and all her helpers who helped organize and run the event.

Thank you to all that attended and donated!!!

Who's the next group/city to step up and organize an event like this?

See John ... Fitchburg and Leominster (Lemonster=) "aren't" that bad ;-p

Seriously ... Thank you to the the Podcast Team for your support.

One Team Same Dream!!

Thanks so much to everyone that worked hard on this event. I was only able to attend the movie, and it was wonderful! You all did a great job! :cheer2:

What a great event today! Tara and her friends did an incredible job! I had so much fun, and met some wonderful people. All this while raising an unbelievable amount of money for GKTW! Kudos Tara and Co.!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter