New England Cars 2 Meet to benefit the Power of 10 -WE RAISED $10,000

We are hoping most people will pay with cash or a check. If you must pay with Credit Card we will be able to do that but will ask that you cover the fees the first giving takes (4.25%)

We have cookies, cake, Ice Cream & watermellon but I am of the opinion you can never have to many desserts. If you want to brign something I will happily eat it... if not.. No Worries!

Tara...can we drop the desserts off at the BBQ site before the movie? Thinking 5 hours in the car may not be so pretty popcorn::

All the best for a spectacular meet this weekend. We'll be thinking of you guys. Take lots of pictures. :)

I'm curious. Besides myself...how many that are going Sat. have never met any of the podcast crew?
I have never met any of the Podcast crew. I've been listening to the Podcast for years, and frequent the board, but I'm not much of a poster.

Looking forward for tomorrow I have yet to meet a fellow Diser or podcast member.

Tara...can we drop the desserts off at the BBQ site before the movie? Thinking 5 hours in the car may not be so pretty popcorn::

Tara left her number in an earlier post. I'll text her and let her know you have this question because it's definitely a good one! Maybe one of those freezer bags that keep things cool for 3 hours packed with ice?

Some of us are getting up even EARLIER & making the 2 1/2 hour drive! AND going back home tomorrow too! But it will be worth it!! :-)

My DW and I have a 2 hour drive to the event, only a little longer than my commute each day. ;)

We have been lucky enough to meet the entire "original" podcast crew including Bob at their first DIS event at the Dolphin in December 2007. We even won the door prize. :)

We are looking forward to meeting Walter and Kathy and to seeing Pete again. It will be great meeting the NE DISers as well. Thanks to the organizers for all their hard work setting this up!

Excited for the movie, and the weather is going to be great this weekend! see you all in the morning.

My DH and I are driving up from Ct. Tomorrow am. So excited. DH got me hooked on the DISunplugged and boards about 2 years ago. We are looking forward to meeting all the other Disers in New England as well as part of the podcast team. Seems like I already know them.

Special shout out to all the organizers to this event. :thanks::thanks:

My DH and I are driving up from Ct. Tomorrow am. So excited. DH got me hooked on the DISunplugged and boards about 2 years ago. We are looking forward to meeting all the other Disers in New England as well as part of the podcast team. Seems like I already know them.

Special shout out to all the organizers to this event. :thanks::thanks:

I agree!!! BIG shout out!

I'm curious. Besides myself...how many that are going Sat. have never met any of the podcast crew?

I've never met anyone from the DIS or the podcast crew either. Looking forward to it! :banana:

Wondering if we'll see Pete with a Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts cup in his hand?

My money is on DD.

Hope everyone has a great time tomorrow and raises lots of money! I wish I could be there!!

Psst . . . And please don't forget to donate to Nikki's Lox Challenge!! :lmao:

I am in Fitchburg. :cool1::cool1::cool1: Not long now till I get to meet everyone.

Loving the weather here in MA. Today was fun. My daughter has heard me talk about MA and Rockport for years. Today she got to see for herself how beautiful the area is. Then got to go by where I used to live in MA many many years ago.

Thank you so much Tara for having this event. Thanks to the elves that helped her!!

See you tonight!

It was great to meet you & your daughter at dinner tonight. Glad you are having such a nice trip!

Erika

ALSO...want to THANK TARA and her group for putting this together!!!!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter