New England Cars 2 Meet to benefit the Power of 10 -WE RAISED $10,000

Let's get this party started!!! Can't wait to see everyone !!!

That song will be stuck in my head all morning now!

I don't think we could have bought better weather than what we are getting today, must be a gift from Bawb.

Wondering if we'll see Pete with a Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts cup in his hand?

My money is on DD.
Getting my SB right now, on our way :-) but who the heck gets up this early for anything?!!! Good thing we got a long ride I might be human by the time we get there :rotfl2:

Thanks so much, Tara and "elves"! We weren't able to attend the BBQ, but enjoyed the movie and the atmosphere. My daughter was particularly proud of answering the Snow White trivia question! :) It was nice to see so many people come out for a great cause.

Just got off the phone with Pete.

He is BLOWN AWAY by this event. Not only that they raised over $10,000 for Give Kids the World but also in how well everything was run.

A BIG congratulations to Tara and all her helpers who helped organize and run the event.

Thank you to all that attended and donated!!!

Who's the next group/city to step up and organize an event like this?

:lmao: Well, the Jerzy Meet is in the works and just two weeks away. I don't think we can match what Tara did though! :thumbsup2

AMAZING! Congratulations to Tara and everyone who helped organize this event.

The Indy Meet is over Labor Day weekend. There will also be a special meet in Orlando on Monday evening 10/3. Let's keep the momentum going!

Great job Tara and helpers!!!

Wish I had been able to go to the cookout and not just the movie! I hope pictures will be posted!!

What a terrific time we had. Great movie, great food, got to see some old DIS friends, as well as make some new ones...what more can anyone ask for??!! And to think that we raised over $10,000!!! Incredible.
It was so great to see our Orlando friends here.....Pete, Walter, Kathy and her dd Katie....just terrific.
Thanks for such a fun time.

Great big huge giant thanks to Tara and her crew-it was such a creative idea, and flawlessly executed. It was great to meet everyone and to be a part of such an awesome contribution to GKTW!!

Thank you Tara & the Planning Divas!!! What a fantastic day. It was great meeting everyone.:cool1:

I'm now back at my hotel and getting ready for the night, but wanted to give a shout out to everyone who helped plan the event. It was truly amazing! I don't think there was a single detail that somebody wasn't on top of! I especially thought that all the kids activities were brilliant! The little books at each table were fun for both kids and adults! I bow down to the organizational capabilities of the planning divas! :worship:

Overall it was a great time! I enjoyed the movie, but especially enjoyed the Toy Story short at the front of the movie. It was also nice to converse with Disers in person at the movie and during the BBQ.

I'm so glad I made this trip! It was more than worth the ride up from NYC! And it was really nice to see how gorgeous Western MA is. It was a really beautiful ride up this morning!

Thanks again to everyone that made this event happen!

Thank you to all who worked so hard today. My mother-in-law passed away this week from cancer. This morning was a wonderful diversion. We are still coping with our loss, we needed today. Forgetting for a moment and laughter are priceless. Thank you again for all of you who worked so hard for such a wonderful cause.
5895220994_fc7065f72f_b.jpg

5895221562_3059a76760_b.jpg

5895222218_85a8d348e0_b.jpg

5894655119_663460a2a0_b.jpg

I know I didn't have a chance to speak to many people today seeing as I just made it to the movie.

I am trying to figure out who the woman was that I spoke to that we both said each other looked familiar.

It was great to talk to the few that I did, Lisa and Mike, Evelyn, Tara (thanks for the big hug!!) and others that I didn't get names of.

This was an awesome meet! I still haven't taken my pics off my camera, but I'm excited to see them :)

It was great to meet everyone! We all loved it :)

Val & I wanted to say we had a great time at the event today. It was a lot of fun meeting friends, new and old. It didn't look like we had anybody hiding int he corners as everybody seemed to be chatting with someone. Glad some you came out of your shell. :)

A special thanks to Tara and her Diva's for pulling this together. Obviously a lot of work went into organizing the event and it all came off very nicely. :worship:

Just blown away at the fact that the event raised over $10,000 for Give Kids the World. :cheer2:

I wish I could have talked to more people! I only got a chance to speak to a few - I think I sat for about 2 minutes at the BBQ! My feet feel like I've been at Disney with all the running around.

Wasn't someone supposed to bring a tiara for me to wear so I could be a real diva? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter