New England Cars 2 Meet to benefit the Power of 10 -WE RAISED $10,000

:scared1: :rotfl2: I JUST saw this! How funny!

In all honesty, I'd love to join you all, but I just don't have the funds or things at home covered to go. I'll definitely be there in spirit though. :grouphug:

Sorry you can't make it. It would have been nice to finally meet the infamous *NikkiBell* :goodvibes

I would like to attend both the movie and bbq!!! I will be alone unfortunately but I can't pass up a dis meet in my own town!!! So cool!!

We would love to attend the movie. We won't be able to make the BBQ as it is my mom's birthday that day. Please count us in for the movie, though.

Karen, Lenny, Ally & Taylor

I know I won't technically be alone...but I may be a little shy...so if anyone sees a girl standing alone...come say hi to me :) And I know the fitchburg/leominster area very well (considering I've lived in fitchburg my whole life) so if anyone has any questions about the area please feel free to ask me!!:thumbsup2

Oh and I forgot to give my name when I rsvp'd: it's Tina

wooo count me in!

It will be me (Kait) and a friend (Charlene...but we call her Boo, haha) for a total of 2! Put us down for the movie and the BBQ - I can't resist food, haha.

I know I won't technically be alone...but I may be a little shy...so if anyone sees a girl standing alone...come say hi to me :) And I know the fitchburg/leominster area very well (considering I've lived in fitchburg my whole life) so if anyone has any questions about the area please feel free to ask me!!:thumbsup2

Oh and I forgot to give my name when I rsvp'd: it's Tina

I'm the same way !!!!
I get painfully shy in group situations :scared:

I'm already having major anxiety that I will be standing by myself in a corner & nobody will talk to me :scared1:

We just wanted to express our hope that all are well and safe after yesterdays terrible storms.

I'm the same way !!!!

I'm already having major anxiety that I will be standing by myself in a corner & nobody will talk to me :scared1:

I'm totally the same way too! Everyone at my school thought I was "standoffish" for a while, but I'm actually just really shy. :confused3

I'm nervous about clamming up and getting antisocial, but I think I'm just going to try and dive in! Maybe we can look out for anybody standing in the corner and make sure that doesn't happen! :cutie:

We just wanted to express our hope that all are well and safe after yesterdays terrible storms.

Thank you for that. The devestation around us is unbelievable. We were lucky but many many around us lost so much. The folks in Western MA could use some extra PD!

I'm totally the same way too! Everyone at my school thought I was "standoffish" for a while, but I'm actually just really shy. :confused3

I'm nervous about clamming up and getting antisocial, but I think I'm just going to try and dive in! Maybe we can look out for anybody standing in the corner and make sure that doesn't happen! :cutie:

Sounds like a plan :thumbsup2

I'm the same way !!!!

If I see people standing in the corner I will come over and talk with you. I can't wait to meet everyone at this benefit.

I have my hotels booked, my car rental and my flights booked. It can't come soon enough for me.

I will be showing my daughter where I used to live in MA. I can't wait!!! :banana::banana:

If I didn't mention it we will be coming to the BBQ also.

If I see people standing in the corner I will come over and talk with you. I can't wait to meet everyone at this benefit.

Great approach Kathy. I think that all of us should make the effort to spot people trying to be wallflowers and drag them (kicking and screaming?) into the conversation.

If I see you standing in a corner I will put you to work.. Don't you worry!!!

I consider myself a shy person but put me in a room full of people that enjoy Disney and I am not shy. It's so nice to meet the people in person that you talk with on the DIS.

I had the pleasure of meeting several people tonight at Epcot. I consider you a friend that I haven't met yet.

I'm kinda shy too...so I might be either on my own, or just trying to involve myself with Tim's kids so that I don't look too awkward lol. So if you see someone hanging on to 3-4 kids (since one wanders):grouphug: while her DBF is mesmerized by the appearance of Pete and Walter:worship:, most likely that is me ;):rotfl2:.

Side note: Those tornados were insane! My whole school was stuck in the basement (300 people!). Let's just say I don't do well with basements! :scared1::scared:

I consider myself a shy person but put me in a room full of people that enjoy Disney and I am not shy. It's so nice to meet the people in person that you talk with on the DIS.

I feel very much the same way - I'm generally shy in big groups, but once I find some common thread I'm good to go!

Of course eating in front of group is a whole other issue. Today I was eating lunch at a meeting in the principal's office and my knife slipped, sending lentils everywhere - including in my bra.:rolleyes1

I had the pleasure of meeting several people tonight at Epcot. I consider you a friend that I haven't met yet.
Can't wait to see you again Kathy. And yep, I'll be over in the corner with the other shy folk. Just not at my best in a large group that I don't know. It's one thing to 'know' people online, it's an entirely different thing to actually go up to them and talk to them in person....:eek::scared::grouphug:
I'm not entirely sure if my dh and dd are still going to be with me...so I could very well be on my own...even worse situation!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter