New England Cars 2 Meet to benefit the Power of 10 -WE RAISED $10,000

Hi! Please count us in! We are Ellen & Cindy from CT and this will be our first DIS event. We are also booked on Podcast cruise 3.0 and are hoping that there will be others going on 3.0 at this meet? I am not very experienced on the boards so please bear with me. And if someone could, let me know that we are on the list for the event! Thanks! :tink::tigger:

Hi Ellen,

I have added you to the list.. Are you coming to the Movie and the BBQ?

Hi! Please count us in! We are Ellen & Cindy from CT and this will be our first DIS event. We are also booked on Podcast cruise 3.0 and are hoping that there will be others going on 3.0 at this meet? I am not very experienced on the boards so please bear with me. And if someone could, let me know that we are on the list for the event! Thanks! :tink::tigger:

Hi Ellen! :welcome:

My wife and I will also be on PCC 3.0. We'd be happy to chat with you about the previous two as well in case you're interested in some tips.

Don't be a stranger here. Take a look around on the forum main page and chip in on some of the other threads. You'll find people are interested in your point of view.

Hi Ellen! :welcome:

My wife and I will also be on PCC 3.0. We'd be happy to chat with you about the previous two as well in case you're interested in some tips.

Don't be a stranger here. Take a look around on the forum main page and chip in on some of the other threads. You'll find people are interested in your point of view.
Hi!

That would be fantastic! We have cruised quite a lot on a variety of cruise lines, so cruising itself is familiar. My first cruise was our honeymoon on the Magic way back in 1999! But we would love to have more info as to how the DIS part of the cruise works... free time vs planned events etc. I have been listening to the podcast for many years. But as Cindy is not as big a Disney nut as I am, and she only listens once in a while, I didn't think we would ever be going on a podcast cruise. BUT when Whoopie reported on her trip on the Dream on the View that changed everything! LOL And now with this event in Fitchburg in traveling distance we thought it would be a great opportunity to meet some DISers ahead of 3.0! And interestingly enough, although I live in CT now I grew up on the Cape in Centerville! Look forward to chatting with/meeting you and your wife!

Hey Tara, as long as Robin is going to both, we will most likely be going to both. Im going to assume we're carpooling with her seeing as it is his sister. What is everyone doing for naps for the LO's? That's the only thing James is nervous about.

Hi!

That would be fantastic! We have cruised quite a lot on a variety of cruise lines, so cruising itself is familiar. My first cruise was our honeymoon on the Magic way back in 1999! But we would love to have more info as to how the DIS part of the cruise works... free time vs planned events etc. I have been listening to the podcast for many years. But as Cindy is not as big a Disney nut as I am, and she only listens once in a while, I didn't think we would ever be going on a podcast cruise. BUT when Whoopie reported on her trip on the Dream on the View that changed everything! LOL And now with this event in Fitchburg in traveling distance we thought it would be a great opportunity to meet some DISers ahead of 3.0! And interestingly enough, although I live in CT now I grew up on the Cape in Centerville! Look forward to chatting with/meeting you and your wife!

I have an uncle in Centerville. Nice little town, until the tourists mob the Cape!

On the past two DIS cruises there were a lot of planned activities (some official, some un-official) which left many commenting that there wasn't enough free time. The DIS folks have said they intend to spread things out a bit more since its a 5-night so that may work out better for those people. Some of the non-official events included a wine tasting and a mixology session. Lots of fun!

Hi Tara..we will be able to attend! Please include Ginger, Bob, Kelly and Brian on your list. We're only able to make the movie, not the BBQ, but we're looking forward to meeting everyone! Thanks-

I am so excited. This is going to be an awesome time. I'm looking forward to seeing/meeting you all!

Hi, I'm interested in attending both the movie and the bbq. It sounds like it will be a fun time and it's for such a good cause.

-- Amy, party of 1

I'll definitely be there for both the movie and the BBQ, though it will likely be just me since I can't get my friend to confirm. I'll start saving pennies now for the silent auction! :banana: Tom Hanks has pretty much been my favorite actor FOREVER. I still remember watching Bosom Buddies when I was but a wee lass. :love:

Is anybody else coming up early and hanging around Boston and want to get together to do a museum or tour or something? I'm coming up on the 30th and hanging around until the 3rd.

Count me & my Mom , Joanne , in for both the movie & the BBQ :banana:

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help out with the food.
I'd be more than happy to either buy some food or make some home made goodies :)

All Updated!! 34 days... and 34 seats left!! Let us know if you or your kids want to bring a friend!!

Hello! Count us in for BBQ as well as movie! Ann, Shannon, DJ, Debbie and Chloe. Sounds great! Thanks for all the planning, looking forward to meeting everyone!

Please add us to the movie and the bbq, sounds a like fun and worthy event and a great way to spend a day on the holiday weekend.

Patti & Kevin:)

People we are trying to talk into coming!!!
Kevin & John
Nikki
Katie Dezak (Dreams Agent)
Heidi
Tammy

So Far we have: 186 people for the Movie and 124 for the BBQ!!

:scared1: :rotfl2: I JUST saw this! How funny!

In all honesty, I'd love to join you all, but I just don't have the funds or things at home covered to go. I'll definitely be there in spirit though. :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter