New DVC Member Cards coming next month.

Has anyone gotten them after about Feb 20th? Since they said, upthread, that they were all sent out by Feb 13th, they should have all arrived by the 20th or so. We never got ours.

Still waiting for ours in NY. Hope they arrive by the end of the month. Going "home" in April!

Still waiting in MN. I called MS yesterday and the CM told me that they had received an email yesterday morning stating that the new target date is end of March! Geez. This has been so poorly done.

Still waiting in MN. I called MS yesterday and the CM told me that they had received an email yesterday morning stating that the new target date is end of March! Geez. This has been so poorly done.

DH still hasn't received his.

We're still waiting too. We did the Disney Files magazine though!

I received a card for the contracts that are only in my name, but am still waiting for the cards for the contracts DH and I share. We are in Canada.

I e-mailed MS yesterday and the response I received said that they are still in the process of being mailed and if we don't receive them by early April, to "request another by contacting Member Services by phone, e-mail or chat". The e-mail also mentioned that I could access the digital version on the Member website.

At Disney World now April 15. Printed the temporary card and brought my old one from year 2000. Talked to several cast members at counters that had no idea there was a new card and were happy with the old card. One store clerk told me the new card (I printed it) looked phony. I am still waiting for my family's new cards.......I guess the process has been mishandled.

I finally went online to the 25 Anniversary stuff and ordered a new card. It says it will take 4-6 weeks. And then I downloaded the digital card for our June trip just incase.

We still haven't received the Spring Disney files. How could that just quit being delivered.

At Disney World now April 15. Printed the temporary card and brought my old one from year 2000. Talked to several cast members at counters that had no idea there was a new card and were happy with the old card. One store clerk told me the new card (I printed it) looked phony. I am still waiting for my family's new cards.......I guess the process has been mishandled.

This is weird, all the merchandise cast members should have been told about the new cards and informed the old ones aren't valid anymore. There's a lack of communication going on somewhere.

Still haven't received our cards, and MS says they were submitted for mailing February 25. I've emailed and called... The CM said that there is a new company that is printing the cards now... Disney has outsourced this now, which is why the 25th anniversary cards can't be printed on premises anymore. Once they send the new company the info, the company then ships the cards out, not Disney.

I told them that this new company who is printing and shipping definitely does not live up to Disney standards regarding customer service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter