New disney website!

Suspense over. It's a reference to a very Disney site, obviously one of the replacements for VMK. Not a site grown men are likely to spend much time on, even those of us with little girls. I'll be like Walt on Saturdays before Disneyland, sitting there on a chair while the daughters play. If only there was some sort of online game where the parents and children could have fun together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIrq3RFUQPU

I have been creating a fairy for the past five minutes.

I would normally utter obscenities to better accentuate the ridiculousness of the matter, but Aengus is looking at me funny. :rolleyes1

I would normally utter obscenities to better accentuate the ridiculousness of the matter, but Aengus is looking at me funny. :rolleyes1

I know one term I hope you dont use :rotfl:

i know u guys are really filled with happiness about the fairy site so dont deny it:rolleyes1

I did make a fairy a few days back and I felt like it would be fun if I was five..but I am well past my five years of age.:goodvibes

Also the fairies game, from what I understood, has zero interactivity. Not impressed at all.

I did make a fairy a few days back and I felt like it would be fun if I was five..but I am well past my five years of age.:goodvibes

Also the fairies game, from what I understood, has zero interactivity. Not impressed at all.

Those fairies you made are not what the site will be. This new site is supposed to have interaction. Unfortunately, the target audience is mainly young girls.

Neither am I...

NOTE: I am a heterosexual male and am not actively seeking a virtual world where I can be a female fairy. I'm just checking out these Disney games that Yavn suggested were "better" than VMK.

Those fairies you made are not what the site will be. This new site is supposed to have interaction. Unfortunately, the target audience is mainly young girls.

Are you meaning to tell me that I won't be able to interact with Seaweed Watersplash once the real game starts? :scared:

:rotfl2:

NOTE: I am a heterosexual male and am not actively seeking a virtual world where I can be a female fairy. I'm just checking out these Disney games that Yavn suggested were "better" than VMK.

Disclaimer?! :rotfl:

Are you meaning to tell me that I won't be able to interact with Seaweed Watersplash once the real game starts? :scared:

:rotfl2:

Seaweed Watersplash..now this is how they encourage you to use your imagination in the new games. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter