New disney website!

lol i love how this is posted above aengus thread that says plz do not post copycat vmk sites

But we don't know what the site is until we see the link. From the look of it, it is either a Disney site or the owner of this thread was misinformed.

We need to see if it's what we think or maybe she did find a Disney site that we haven't seen.

But we don't know what the site is until we see the link. From the look of it, it is either a Disney site or the owner of this thread was misinformed.

We need to see if it's what we think or maybe she did find a Disney site that we haven't seen.

I agree, thats why i wanted her to read the other post FIRST ROFL

then by all means continue :)

Disney faries oh wow that was a real punch in the face. Well back to signing petitions.

Suspense over. It's a reference to a very Disney site, obviously one of the replacements for VMK. Not a site grown men are likely to spend much time on, even those of us with little girls. I'll be like Walt on Saturdays before Disneyland, sitting there on a chair while the daughters play. If only there was some sort of online game where the parents and children could have fun together.

I'm sure the fairy site will be tons of fun for the little girls, but it's not a place for the whole family to play.

lol i actually already have a fairy on the site i think u guys are talking about. i made her look like tinkerbell but that site is boring nothing like vmk

lol i actually already have a fairy on the site i think u guys are talking about. i made her look like tinkerbell but that site is boring nothing like vmk

also the reason i think u guys think the tinkerbell site is boring is bc its for kids which was also what vmk was aimed at

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter