NEW! Disney PhotoPass+ arriving April 4, 2012

The general rule is no but you might get lucky. As long as you're not checking out within 48 hours and you're staying at a Disney resort, you can have them sent to your hotel. You can also get them sent to the front of the park and pick them up at the end of the day. :)

This part is very hit or miss. :( Sometimes, unless you have a receipt for something, Disney will not take liability to send items to your resort. We have even purchased other items (like at Mouse Gear) and asked them to send it and they refuse to do it because there is not a receipt for them to track it in the event it gets lost.

This part is very hit or miss. :( Sometimes, unless you have a receipt for something, Disney will not take liability to send items to your resort. We have even purchased other items (like at Mouse Gear) and asked them to send it and they refuse to do it because there is not a receipt for them to track it in the event it gets lost.

At the character meals, you fill out the green form and that is your "receipt". We have done this from CRT, Tusker House and Ohana.

I preordered Photopass + and received it a couple of days ago. We got the cd with the stock photos but I'm wondering if when we get home, will I be able to add the stock photos of the flower and garden festival to my disc before they mail it to me? The last time we were there in the spring I remember those stock photos of all of the topiaries, etc being in my account, but I didn't preorder the cd. I ended up just paying for a couple of digital downloads of the family. Hoping the stock photos of the festival will be on there again this time.

I added photopass plus to our reservation. So those who added to your package are you getting a voucher in your Mickey mail? We are on the QSDP so the only photo we will be getting wil be Tuskers since we are paying OP. But the girls are doing PL so I figure that is another 30.00 I won't need to spend.

ses1230 said:
Yes, with photopass plus you get the CD of all photos that photopass photographers took, plus dining and ride photos.

Awesome ! Thank you for the quick reply!!

I'm very confused about photo pass plus. I want to pre order the photo pass plus. Do I also need to pre order the cd? I definitely want all the photos. I just read that photo pass plus comes with a cd? Is that correct? Also after you get the cd and you have your vacation can you take the cd to any photo processing center and have them printed out or does it have to be through the Disney photo pass website? Thanks for any information.

I'm very confused about photo pass plus. I want to pre order the photo pass plus. Do I also need to pre order the cd? I definitely want all the photos. I just read that photo pass plus comes with a cd? Is that correct? Also after you get the cd and you have your vacation can you take the cd to any photo processing center and have them printed out or does it have to be through the Disney photo pass website? Thanks for any information.

Photopass is a free service offered by Disney. The photographers take your picture for free and you can buy prints if you want.

You can also choose to buy or prepurchase the regular photopass CD which includes all photos taken by the photographers on a CD.

You can also choose to buy or prepurchase photopass plus CD, which also includes all picture stake by the photographers on a CD. The "plus" part is that is also includes ride and dining photos, and a CD of stock photos.

Both CD products included a limited release stating that you can make prints (at CVS, Walgreens, etc. or print them yourself). Hope that helps.

Photopass is a free service offered by Disney. The photographers take your picture for free and you can buy prints if you want.

You can also choose to buy or prepurchase the regular photopass CD which includes all photos taken by the photographers on a CD.

You can also choose to buy or prepurchase photopass plus CD, which also includes all picture stake by the photographers on a CD. The "plus" part is that is also includes ride and dining photos, and a CD of stock photos.

Both CD products included a limited release stating that you can make prints (at CVS, Walgreens, etc. or print them yourself). Hope that helps.

Ok. I think I get it. If I order the photopass +, I do not have to order the cd. Sounds like a great investment and I am going to schedule a 30 minute session at the BC. Thanks so much!

Are there resort photo shoots available at all related to the PhotoPass program, or are those something seperate and different?

Are there resort photo shoots available at all related to the PhotoPass program, or are those something seperate and different?

I read on the actual photopass page here on the dis that certain resorts offer 30 minute sessions. Not all resorts but BC was one of them and that's where we are staying. Just need to call and book ahead of time.

Please could you clarify what dining photos are? Are they the pictures taken before a meal at places like Chef Mickey and 1900 Park Fare?
Also my nieces are going to Bibbidi Bobbidi. Will photopass plus include having their photo at that DTD location where they take the proper photos inside( sorry don't know what it's called but seen lots of little princesses having their photo. )

1. Please could you clarify what dining photos are? Are they the pictures taken before a meal at places like Chef Mickey and 1900 Park Fare?

2. Also my nieces are going to Bibbidi Bobbidi. Will photopass plus include having their photo at that DTD location where they take the proper photos inside( sorry don't know what it's called but seen lots of little princesses having their photo. )

1. Yes, that's what the dining photos are.

2. Yes

Please could you clarify what dining photos are? Are they the pictures taken before a meal at places like Chef Mickey and 1900 Park Fare?
Also my nieces are going to Bibbidi Bobbidi. Will photopass plus include having their photo at that DTD location where they take the proper photos inside( sorry don't know what it's called but seen lots of little princesses having their photo. )

Actually, you don't need the Plus to get the BBB photos added. They will put them on your regular photopass free of charge, even the ones in the studio.

Actually, you don't need the Plus to get the BBB photos added. They will put them on your regular photopass free of charge, even the ones in the studio.

Correct.

Also, you don't have to get the Plus to get your dining photos added to your CD. If, say, you're only going to one meal that does photos, you can purchase the hard-copy photo onsite and still have it added to your regular photopass CD. With the Plus, you don't have to pay extra to purchase those photos; it's included.

I always pre-order the CD even on short trips. I've always had enough photos to make it worthwhile. I've never ordered PP+ because I never do enough meal/ride photos to make it worthwhile.

Correct.

Also, you don't have to get the Plus to get your dining photos added to your CD. If, say, you're only going to one meal that does photos, you can purchase the hard-copy photo onsite and still have it added to your regular photopass CD. With the Plus, you don't have to pay extra to purchase those photos; it's included.

I always pre-order the CD even on short trips. I've always had enough photos to make it worthwhile. I've never ordered PP+ because I never do enough meal/ride photos to make it worthwhile.

We found the difference between the normal CD and the + to be just about the same cost as our ONE Chef Mickey photo package. So if you're just going to do one character meal and plan to buy that photo, it's likely worth it to just get the CD. (unless the meal is CRT or Akershus, where the photo package is included in the cost of the meal)

I read on the actual photopass page here on the dis that certain resorts offer 30 minute sessions. Not all resorts but BC was one of them and that's where we are staying. Just need to call and book ahead of time.

You have to call and schedule, but the photos are included on the CD. It is an extra fee, though. Last time I looked into it was a few years ago and I believe it was around $75 or so if you preordered the CD already, and maybe around $125 if you didn't. We didn't do it, so I don't remember the particulars. There was a DVC discount available, too, if I remember correctly.

We're going to DW for 3.5 days (3 full days plus possibly the MVMCP).
Is Photopass+ really worth the money on such a short trip? Any other advice?

We're going to DW for 3.5 days (3 full days plus possibly the MVMCP).
Is Photopass+ really worth the money on such a short trip? Any other advice?

It totally depends on you. I don't usually buy PP+, just the CD. But I did a three day trip for Food & Wine plus MNSSHP and I totally had enough pics to get my money's worth. I also did a 2-day trip for Flower & Garden. That one was a little iffier but since I got pictures of my mother as the Wardrobe in Enchanted Tales with Belle, I was well satisfied.

It doesn't take very many photos to make the CD worthwhile; the individual shots are expensive. As for PP+ consider how many of the Plus photos you'll be doing to evaluate the cost.

I'm a scrapbooker, so for me, photos are my souvenir. And when I pre-order PP I go out of my way to stop for pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter