New Chase Visa Star Wars cards and Meet N Greet experience!

These are awesome! And the designs now appear to be dual sided? My current one is definitely not a dual-sided design. I'm not really a Star Wars person but I love the Disneyland 60th anniversary card that I saw while checking out the Star Wars designs! Thanks!!

I am wondering if these are the premiere cards or if both the regular & the premiere are going to be dual sided? The premiere has always been dual sided and the Mickey design shown is the premiere card option (or was at least). My classic Mickey design for my regular Disney Visa is not shown.

I am wondering if these are the premiere cards or if both the regular & the premiere are going to be dual sided? The premiere has always been dual sided and the Mickey design shown is the premiere card option (or was at least). My classic Mickey design for my regular Disney Visa is not shown.
As stated above (I spoke with Disney Chase to get my card today)...The Rewards Visa has no pictures on the back...that is only for the Premier Visa.

Yeah I was actually a little disappointed in the designs. Yoda is not super interesting to me, and the droids one was kind of boring (though I like the back of that one). Vader all the way. Though I'd drop it in a heartbeat for a good Boba Fett or Falcon.
OMG, I think DH would cry tears of joy if he could have a Boba Fett card! They really should do a BF meet and greet!

Cool. Thanks guys for the info. Maybe I will see if I can get a Vader one. I know my wife still wants to change hers.

As stated above (I spoke with Disney Chase to get my card today)...The Rewards Visa has no pictures on the back...that is only for the Premier Visa.
OHHH, I was a little excited when I read the thread! Not premiere so no back side on mine but still excited!

Which still doesn't answer if all the designs are the same (minus the back) since before the designs for the regular were different than the premiere.

Which still doesn't answer if all the designs are the same (minus the back) since before the designs for the regular were different than the premiere.
The front faces of the cards for Rewards and Premier are the same...the back of the cards are different depending on which one you have.

Bummed that we are going to miss this new M&G. We leave tomorrow for 5 days in the parks. Oh well, think I will order myself a new card when I get back.

Aww I have had Tink and hubby has had Buzz forever... Just got us the 60th diamond one for me and Darth for him... But Olaf on the back of Elsa was super cute!

Check out link in Girimama33's post:

Thanks, I didn't notice the link the last time I was in the thread! The 60th one is cute, but I don't know if I want to change the one I just got just yet.

Do I have to call Chase to change or can I do that request online?

This is awesome, going to surprise DH and get him the Darth Vader one.
Question though....if I'm reading it right do you HAVE to have a Star Wars themed card for the Star Wars Meet n Greet in DL? Or can any Disney Visa cardholder get in?
Wonder if they will put this in Innoventions, or maybe this is why the are not doing the Halloween Carnival & Jingle Jangle Jamboree, maybe they are putting this in that spot.........wherever they put it, I sure hope it is open before we go in November!

Okay now that I'm looking at the site my question is answered ,you don't have to have the SW themed card to get into the SW M&G....But their post about getting 10% off on Star Wars merchandise is completely misleading...it is just the normal "spend $50 and get 10% off".

How do we choose??? We both have Nemo now and I know before we both had to have the same card. Excited we can each get something different. Do I choose the castle or go with the coolest ever Star Wars cards. oh my!!

Thank you for posting this! I am excited for my new Darth Vader card. I wish the meet and greet had a date. though. We are going soon and I am pretty sure it won't be happening yet. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter