new character rumors!

OMG Kermit the Frog :D I would totally hug him when I meet him, Ive loved the muppets since I was little.

On the P+F: hopefully they'll be ready for me and my cousins on our 2011 trip.

As for peg leg pete its about time.

I wish P&F would come out earlier too! Our whole family loves P&F and would LOVE to see them when we're there in Nov. :lovestruc We can't go to WDW next year so our next trip won't be until 2012 and I don't think we can wait that long! :goodvibes

I'm personally excited about Kermit too. Loved the Muppets when I was a little girl and I think I'd cry if I could meet him and Miss Piggy!

Personally SUPERexcited to meet Kermit! He is my all time favorite. :goodvibes Now my daughter will be over the moon excited to meet P&F.

kelli

Is there any chance Phineas & Ferb would be in the parks BEFORE Spring 2011? We're going in December and this would make our trip!

We are too! My husband and I and the kids would be over the moon to meet Phineas and Ferb and especially PERRY! We'd all love to meet Kermit too.

i will be at disney in 2 weeks which is after the new character schedules are released, so i will be sure to do a report!

How do you get character schedules?

We are too! My husband and I and the kids would be over the moon to meet Phineas and Ferb and especially PERRY! We'd all love to meet Kermit too.

i don't have the schedules, but i have read from a user on this board that the new character schedule starts october 3rd

P&F will NOT be out before 2011 in the spring.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter