new character rumors!

goofymania101

DIS Veteran
from intercot.com
"9/24/10 In the past weeks there have been a number reports from Character Cast Members regarding additions to Disney’s Hollywood Studios and The Magic Kingdom. The Fab Five have been reported to begin a Meet & Greet in Hollywood Blvd area period costumes in part of the green space to the left of the Sorcerer Hat courtyard. Kermit the Frog has been reported to appear in an interactive Meet & Greet in the Muppet Courtyard. The long delayed Phineas & Ferb Meet & Greet at the Studios is now being reported to begin Spring 2011. Finally, Peg Leg Pete has been reported to be added to the Regular Operation line-up for Magic Kingdom Characters. The Sorcerer Hat Meet & Greet has been confirmed sans the specific character appearing, however; the remainder of these additions does not appear to be confirmed by any internal announcements at this time."

sounds exciting! hope these rumors pan out :)

from intercot.com
"9/24/10 In the past weeks there have been a number reports from Character Cast Members regarding additions to Disney’s Hollywood Studios and The Magic Kingdom. The Fab Five have been reported to begin a Meet & Greet in Hollywood Blvd area period costumes in part of the green space to the left of the Sorcerer Hat courtyard. Kermit the Frog has been reported to appear in an interactive Meet & Greet in the Muppet Courtyard. The long delayed Phineas & Ferb Meet & Greet at the Studios is now being reported to begin Spring 2011. Finally, Peg Leg Pete has been reported to be added to the Regular Operation line-up for Magic Kingdom Characters. The Sorcerer Hat Meet & Greet has been confirmed sans the specific character appearing, however; the remainder of these additions does not appear to be confirmed by any internal announcements at this time."

sounds exciting! hope these rumors pan out :)

OH MY GOSH IF I COULD MEET PHINEAS AND FERB I THINK MY LIFE WOULD BE MADE!! :dance3: I've been wanting to meet them for a long time now!!!

Thanks for the report. I personally would love to meet Kermit and Phineas and Ferb! Oh...and I'm sure my kids would too. :rolleyes:

I could see the Kermit thing maybe coming into reality since they are stopping the Muppets Calvacade parade thingy soon.

We would LOVE Kermit (and any Muppets) My kids have discovered the Muppet Show via the DVDs they have out (we have seasons 1-3) and I cannot WAIT for them to see Muppetvision. My middle DS is a huge Swedish chef fan, too :-)

OH MY GOSH IF I COULD MEET PHINEAS AND FERB I THINK MY LIFE WOULD BE MADE!! :dance3: I've been wanting to meet them for a long time now!!!

Same here!!!! I'm going through withdrawal w/ Disney channels playing no P&F in the morning after my DS10 goes to school.

Kermit & Miss Piggy were the first characters I met on my very first Disney trip in 2002... I would love to see him again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter