• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Bounceback Offer this month?

How often do the bouncebacks change we will be there in Feb and curious if the bounceback might be for Christmas time by then or still August.

In Feb 2013, there SHOULD be a BB offer that would cover early/mid December 2013, however, it probably will be a % off deal, not free dining. I believe the 2012 dates started in November 2011.

Yep, last year the Room Discount BB that began in November - after the Free Dining BB expired - was for the following dates: 1/1—1/5/12, 1/8—1/12/12, 1/16—2/8/12, 2/12—2/18/12, 3/4—3/10/12, 3/18—3/31/12, 4/29—5/26/12, 6/3—6/9/12, 8/5—10/6/12, 10/21—11/3/12, 11/11—11/17/12, 11/25—12/1/12 and 12/9—12/15/12.

So shpdem when you're there in Feb, IF it's the same as the past few years, you'll probably see similar December dates (but for 2013) on your offer. :thumbsup2

Cinderumbrella said:
What don't you understand?

Maybe because they are all messed up looking! LOL. I think the dashes in the date spans are missing.

BB question - if you book with a BB and then later change your dates or resort after the BB has expired, do you lose the discount?

BB question - if you book with a BB and then later change your dates or resort after the BB has expired, do you lose the discount?

Nope, you can change the resort or dates as long as there is availablity within the offer dates. They just have to have that $200.00 deposit before you checkout of the resort you are at , at the time of the bounceback offer.

jgraney106 said:
Nope, you can change the resort or dates as long as there is availablity within the offer dates. They just have to have that $200.00 deposit before you checkout of the resort you are at , at the time of the bounceback offer.

Great. We'll be going for F&W again next year for sure. But if at all possible I'd like to see Air Supply next year.

I hope they add October dates soon....but that would require a whole new printing of the flyers. Does anyone think they'll print up new flyers for October with 2013 October dates on it?

Yep, last year the Room Discount BB that began in November - after the Free Dining BB expired - was for the following dates: 1/1—1/5/12, 1/8—1/12/12, 1/16—2/8/12, 2/12—2/18/12, 3/4—3/10/12, 3/18—3/31/12, 4/29—5/26/12, 6/3—6/9/12, 8/5—10/6/12, 10/21—11/3/12, 11/11—11/17/12, 11/25—12/1/12 and 12/9—12/15/12.

^ I don't really understand those dates.....

Maybe because they are all messed up looking! LOL. I think the dashes in the date spans are missing.

Sorry guys - they were copied directly from the flyer and I can see it all runs together. These BB offers are confusing enough without me adding to it LOL. Maybe it's less confusing written out as below?

On that Room Only BB (NOW EXPIRED) you were able to choose your return stay from these dates:

January 1 to January 5, 2012
January 8 to January 12, 2012
January 16 to February 8, 2012
February 12 to February 18, 2012
March 4 to March 10, 2012
March 18 to March 31, 2012
April 29 to May 26, 2012
June 3 to June 9, 2012
August 5 to October 6, 2012
October 21 to November 3, 2012
November 11 to November 17, 2012
November 25 to December 1, 2012
December 9 to December 15, 2012

This copy of that BB flyer was previously posted by kind DISer ancestry and that BB offer was for 35% off Deluxe and Villas, 30% Mods and 25% Values.

This Room Only BB ran from sometime at the end of Oct/first of Nov 2011 until at least July 31 of this year {2012), when it expired and then the new, current FD BB (copy at bottom) started a few weeks later:

*THIS OFFER HAS EXPIRED*
Posted by ancestry

So IF WDW does the same BB schedule this year, anyone going later in Oct/first of Nov this year might see a new Room Discount BB with similar dates (but for 2013) on it instead of a Free Dining BB.

Take this info with a grain of salt though, because WDW marketing can change things up and it could be completely different while you are there. Always call 8844 from your resort room to see what BB - if any- is being offered. :thumbsup2

BTW if you haven't seen the current Free Dining BB flyer going on now (and that will probably contniue to be offered until sometime in Oct/Nov), here is a copy posted by kind DISer disneysmyhappyplace

43617b15.jpg

It looks like the current BB dates go through 9/13 for moderates.

We will be there 9/25. I am guessing the dates will have changed by then. We were hoping to book FD for 8/18-8/25. Any idea how long the dates overlap when they change? Any chance we might still be able to get 8/18? I know it is only a guess...lol

Kinda disappointed in the date change on this. Last month a family member of mine booked FD for Sept 25 thru Oct 1 at CSR. We are going to be there in 2 weeks and were planning to book the same time frame , so we could vacation together next year. Kinda puts a crimp in our plans. Hoping the dates will change in two weeks , but it's not looking too good.

Thank you so much!! :thumbsup2

I'm so sorry if I've overlooked this question but I appreciate those that have taken the time to post the dates and info for this year as well as last year. Seeing the above info from Seahunt has me changing our dates for next June already and hoping this works out. Can you please confirm for me I have this correct?

I understand how the bounceback works - just need to confirm the dates I'm thinking of. We have a trip planned for 11/8-11/12 and based on what's been shared hopefully the Free Dining that includes 2013 dates should be available for booking - correct? Next, based on last years schedule and ending the week of June 9th - as long as you checked in by June 9th, you got it for the entire stay (say 7 days). Based on the calendar this year, I'd expect it to go to June 8th and again, as long as you check in by June 8th, 2013 you'll get free dining for the entire stay. If this is true then we'll move up our trip by one week to take advantage of this and pray for no more than 3 snow make up days! :rotfl2: We were going to take advantage of the Y.E.S program again but I'd like to have the free dining since I have a friend coming and she can't take advantage of the discounted tickets through YES.

Thanks in advance if you can confirm I have this straight!! :hug:

Heather

I understand how the bounceback works - just need to confirm the dates I'm thinking of. We have a trip planned for 11/8-11/12 and based on what's been shared hopefully the Free Dining that includes 2013 dates should be available for booking - correct?

Thanks in advance if you can confirm I have this straight!! :hug:

Heather

No, sorry, you don't have it straight :upsidedow

Notice this part in my post
Yep, last year the Room Discount BB that began in November - after the Free Dining BB expired

Based on previous years sometime toward the end of October/first of November the Free Dining BB usually expires, and a Room Discount BB begins.
So when you go in November you will probably see a BB, but it will probably be for a Room Discount BB for 2013 dates and not a Free Dining BB.

IF it's different this year and the current FD BB doesn't expire before you get there, then you will probably see the current FD BB with only August/September 2013 dates to choose from (no June).

Sorry, I know it's confusing. I also need to mention that some DISers reported they went at the first part of this August and there was no BB offer for them at all, because the Room Discount one had expired and the Free Dining one hadn't started. So when you go in November, if you don't find any BB info you might be between offers too - in that case my advice would be to call 8844 every day you are there to check if one has started on that particular day.

No, sorry, you don't have it straight :upsidedow

Notice this part in my post

Based on previous years sometime toward the end of October/first of November the Free Dining BB usually expires, and a Room Discount BB begins.
So when you go in November you will probably see a BB, but it will probably be for a Room Discount BB for 2013 dates and not a Free Dining BB.

IF it's different this year and the current FD BB doesn't expire before you get there, then you will probably see the current FD BB with only August/September 2013 dates to choose from (no June).

Sorry, I know it's confusing. I also need to mention that some DISers reported they went at the first part of this August and there was no BB offer for them at all, because the Room Discount one had expired and the Free Dining one hadn't started. So when you go in November, if you don't find any BB info you might be between offers too - in that case my advice would be to call 8844 every day you are there to check if one has started on that particular day.
Yep - got it!!! :lmao: And you're right I wasn't straight!! Lol ;)

Something felt off which is clearly why I was getting all excited :rotfl2:

Thanks for helping me clear it up and posting all the details.

Heather

Question about bounceback after looking at the flyer posted (thank you!)...is bouceback good only for deluxe villa resorts and deluxe resorts?

thanks!

Has anyone been able to book the BB in a Little Mermaid room? When I called to ask I was told It wan't available, but, I know some people were able to book last year :confused3

I hope they add October dates soon....but that would require a whole new printing of the flyers. Does anyone think they'll print up new flyers for October with 2013 October dates on it?

There was never a flyer in our room for the entire 11 days we were there. I just knew we always book by calling x8844 in our room. We booked for 14 nights at pop.

When we called the line and asked about AofA, they specifically excluded the Little Mermaid rooms - the suites were available, but our party of 2 didn't see a need to double our cost, so we stuck with All Star Sports.

We booked a room on bb while on our trip, but after we came home found out a few family members would like to go during the time-frame we chose for 2013 which we would need a second room for.

Now I realize that we could have booked 2 rooms when we called (and before we checked out), but we of course we didn't do that because we didn't know we needed the extra room.

Has anyone had luck adding a room to the reservation and still getting the bb offer? I realize it's a stretch but it can't hurt to try.

We are currently staying at POR and don't have any BB offer in our room. I was hoping we would. I am wondering if were missed in error?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter