New Bounceback Offer this month?

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by AliceIn, Aug 13, 2012.

1. AliceIn

AliceIn DIS Veteran

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. TheRatPack

TheRatPack Under penalty of law this tag not to be removed ex

Wow....that's awesome if there is a FDing offer for June. Isn't that a busy time for them? Wonder why they'd offer FDing. We need reservations for our oldest daughters graduation trip next year, which will happen in June. That would be great if we could get FDing (as we're used to that discount every October LOL).

4. AliceIn

AliceIn DIS Veteran

5. jennyjinx3

jennyjinx3 DIS Veteran

OMG I so hope this is true....in Sept we will for sure book a bounceback for May if there is one!!! Please be true! I am sending pixie dust to myself for this one!pixiedust:

6. amomma23

amomma23 DIS Veteran

FD in June would be Awesome!

7. BuzzandWoodyMom

BuzzandWoodyMom You've Got a Friend in Me :-)

I wouldn't hold much truth in this unless someone posts a copy of the flyer. They have never had a bouceback offer or general public free dining offer for June and July - pin codes yes, general public, no. Not saying it can't ever happen, but that's just someone saying their "friend" booked a bounceback. I think if it was true, there would be a lot more buzz about it here on the Disboards.

8. AliceIn

AliceIn DIS Veteran

I'm thinking there's no BB at all right now. I'm so, so bummed out. I am going this Thursday to AoA, and got no discounts whatsoever (FD & room specials didn't include this week or this resort). I was hoping to go back with a discount, but it looks like I'll be looking at Universal or some other off-site hotel.

9. smartblnde

smartblnde Earning My Ears

Hey, Ratpak, we're in the same boat. For 5 years the FD was offered during our October dates... Now our dates are the only ones in October when it isn't. We have cancelled our dining plan completely and will pay OOP. But, IF FD becomes available, we'll add it and do a double upgrade. We have also given thought to the Busch Gardens deal where 5 night Hyatt Place stay, shuttle to and from park and breakfast are less than $900... Rental at MCO to TPA $154. WAY less than WDW, but I still prefer WDW. Guess it's up to Disney.... Impatiently waiting!

10. jgperkin

jgperkin DIS Veteran

Has anyone checked to see if there is a new bounceback yet? I don't have the number or I would call... I think last year it was around this date they released free dining for august / september for the following year?

11. lvloopingbag

lvloopingbag DIS Veteran

I heard that the Bounce Back starts today. It is for free dining 8/18 to 9/28, 2013.....The values get the free QS and the rest get the basic dining for free....

12. jgperkin

jgperkin DIS Veteran

Awesome! :banana:

13. Wanna be Ariel

Wanna be Ariel DIS Veteran

Darn. We are not going til the end of October(next year). When do you think a BB will be out for that time?

14. Aurora in blue

Aurora in blue Mouseketeer

We just got back and we stayed at Pop and Wilderness lodge . We didnt have a bounce back offer at either resort.

15. scanne

scanne <font color=blue>OK, I must have really small ears

We were at POR two weeks ago and there was a bouncback but it ended in December. It was 25%, 30% or 35% off room only bookings.

Then we switched to the WL on August 4th. No BB was in the room. Nothing was offered as far as I know.

16. PolyLover

PolyLover Mouseketeer

I was at CSR last week and there was no bb offer. I even called to check and no there was nothing, bummer. Maybe it was just a bad week to be there and a new bb offer is out there now.

17. aubriee

aubriee <font color=brown><marquee>Chocolate always makes

I was there the first week of Sept last year and they had bounceback deals in the rooms for the next August/Sept for free dining. I wasn't interested in free dining and wanted a room discount, so didn't bother to book anything.

When I went back in Nov/Dec there was nothing in the room the first few days, but then a bounceback for a room discount for alot of dates in 2012 appeared in the room later in the week. I booked three bouncebacks (for May, Sept, and Oct/Nov).

18. BuzzandWoodyMom

BuzzandWoodyMom You've Got a Friend in Me :-)

Just saw a post that said the new Bounceback offer opened yesterday and the bounceback offer is for free dining for the dates of August 18 - September 28, 2013.

19. 2ofUs

2ofUs DIS Veteran

We are going this November and truly hoping for a generous BB next June, or anytime next spring or fall - not really picky, just want to utilize a BB on this trip. :goodvibes

20. jjmm

jjmm Earning My Ears

This is correct. I am here and booked this offer yesterday. Free QSDP for values and Reg DP for mod and delude. The Little Mermaid rooms at AoA are excluded but not the suites.

21. mommyrosa2

mommyrosa2 DIS Veteran

We're here now at the BC and have been told there are no BB's at this time...hmmm