New Bounceback Offer this month?

I stayed at Art of Animation in Nov. '12 and received a bounceback offer for free dining beginning Aug. 18, 2013. I also recently received a pin code offer in the mail for % off. When I called, the FD was a better deal for the four of us.

I forgot to check back in with this thread after my trip. We were able to book the room-only BB offer for 35% off Oct. 20-25 at YC CL! :goodvibes

I checked in at BLT today. The offer is 35% off villas & deluxe, 30% moderates. Blackout dates apply.

This was the bounce back offer last month. I'm not sure if it is the same. You had to be currently staying at a Disney resort to get the rate.

4fc78a58-3cb8-43e0-86fb-97b40d3d8238_zpsa0ac2978.jpg

Last year we didn't book the BB because we didn't think we would be going this year. Things have changed though and it turns out we might could've used that discount. :)

We are coming back next year in June with some friends, so if there is a BB for June when we go this August we'll definitely take advantage of that.

Wow, bouncebacks used to cover every week but the holiday weeks. But still good if you want to go the covered weeks. Another example of the "cutbacks" on discounts. They aren't going way, they just aren't as available.

Are values included? If so, what is the percentage off?

Yes they are. When you call, let them know you prefer a value resort. They just never list it. Our BB last year didn't list value resorts but when I called and asked they said, yes it is available. I am looking forward to going back in September to see if they have a good deal for 2014.:rolleyes1

I stayed at the Poly in Jan....I received the BB offer and called, it was suppose to be 35% off but the rates was $100 more per night then we paid....ummmm no thanks considering we paid 30% off and it was much cheaper than the bb offer !!

I was thinking of going in Nov and the blue week is the week I would be going, but I will need more 2 more days. Ex Nov 15-24th. Would I pay rack rate for the 15&16 and get the discount for the 17-23rd?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter