tinkerbellandeeyor

DIS Veteran
do cabs take green dot

What about hotels

What about checked bags

If I am delayed how far behind well my bags be

Green dot is a prepaid credit card

Last edited:
Green dot issues pre paid Visa or MasterCard, right? Most taxis now take credit cards. I've never heard of a hotel that didn't accept credit cards.

Regarding your checked bags- if the flight that you are booked on is delayed, chances are your bags aren't going anywhere until you do. They should end up on the same flight as you. However, if you are bumped at the gate onto a later flight, your bags may arrive before you do.

With any debit card, you need to be aware that some businesses will request an authorization for more than the actual charge. In those cases, you may not have access to your money for a few days.

how can you let TSA know you need to go over the liguid amout for medical reasons I want to make sure I have enough hand sanitizer to get where I am going over night delays included

how can you let TSA know you need to go over the liguid amout for medical reasons I want to make sure I have enough hand sanitizer to get where I am going over night delays included
I don't think hand sanitizer is considered a "medically required liquid."

Just put it in the bin and they'll ask you about it.

Can you use the hand sanititzer wipes? If so, those would not need to go as part of your 3-1-1 bag. If not, then make sure you have many of the smaller bottles that can fit into the 3-1-1 bag.

If you do have a liquid medication that is over the 3 oz rule, then you need to make sure it is labelled properly and it goes separate from the 3-1-1 bag.

https://www.tsa.gov/travel/special-procedures

Can you use the hand sanititzer wipes? If so, those would not need to go as part of your 3-1-1 bag. If not, then make sure you have many of the smaller bottles that can fit into the 3-1-1 bag.

If you do have a liquid medication that is over the 3 oz rule, then you need to make sure it is labelled properly and it goes separate from the 3-1-1 bag.

https://www.tsa.gov/travel/special-procedures

That's a great idea thanks

You can't - but you can bring several 3.4 (or less) containers and bring as many as fit into the quart size bag with your other liquids. Or you can purchase the wipes as they are not liquids.

If you are bringing other medically necessary liquids I find it easiest to put them into a zip lock bag (any size is fine) and put them into the bin separately.

ETA - oops I should have read ahead, didn't mean to duplicate info !

You can't - but you can bring several 3.4 (or less) containers and bring as many as fit into the quart size bag with your other liquids. Or you can purchase the wipes as they are not liquids.

If you are bringing other medically necessary liquids I find it easiest to put them into a zip lock bag (any size is fine) and put them into the bin separately.

ETA - oops I should have read ahead, didn't mean to duplicate info !

Don't worry about it and for those who don't know my history I have very sensitive skin to were reg soap makes me break out into blisters so I was not trying to pull on TSA I was just trying to stay blister free

The good news, Tink, is that your flight is short enough that you should be able to get by quite well with one travel size bottle of hand sanitizer in your 311 bag. Even better news, just about every city has drug stores and convenience stores in every neighborhood where you can buy more. And it's so inexpensive that you can refil your travel size bottle and just throw away the extra when its time to go home.

Don't worry about it and for those who don't know my history I have very sensitive skin to were reg soap makes me break out into blisters so I was not trying to pull on TSA I was just trying to stay blister free

Are there any "regular" soap bars that you use ? If so you can put that in your carryon to use with water when available instead of / in addition to the sanitizer as it would be a solid.

Or just put a small quantity of the liquid in your carry-on, and check the rest. You mentioned about baggage, so I'm assuming you're checking luggage. I'm bringing down two quarts of distilled water in checked baggage for my CPAP, for instance, and I've routinely flown with wine and liquor in checked baggage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter