New and Improved Cruise List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Robin,
Another Add on for your list.
We will be on the 3 day cruise Dec.19 th.
Have 5 new Cruisers in my family that will be joining
us this trip. including our newest arrival 11 months
old at cruise time. Going to make it a Christmas
family gathering.
Sorry I missed you in Jan. did not see any other green
ribbons on the ship.
Thanks and Take care. Bonnie

We'll be taking our very first cruise ever on 10-5-02. (Mom, Dad and 11 year old daughter). It's our first vacation without our oldest who will be a freshman in college.

We'd love to hear from anyone on the same cruise, especially anyone with a girl around the same age!

Mary from California

Hi,
Could you add Mick + Lyn to the 5/4/2002 7 night cruise.Or first evere cruise.
Thanks.
Mick Green.
Boston.
UK.

Please add our family to the November 23, 2002 7-day Western Cruise! We'll be celebrating Thanksgiving with friends onboard!

Any 8 year old boys going that week?

:earsboy:

My family (three rooms) Me (25 as of Friday) My bro 19, my parents and grandparents are going to be on the March 9 Magic Cruise!! First timers!! It is also my parents 28th Wedding anniversary !!!

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Hello Robin and Pluto 4 President,
please be so kind and add two more people to your upcoming "Disney Cruise Line" cruisers list, for May 24, 2003 Western Carribean Cruise,
with the Disney Magic.

We are happy looking forward to this cruise date,
greetings from Germany

Martina and Andreas

(Disney Wonder - October 2001)

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Please add our family to the list:
Magic Halloween cruise 10/26/02 Western Carribean
Mom 38, DH 42, DD 9, DS 6

Thanks!
Andrea

We are going on the Wonder 3 day, June 27, 2002. Looking at all the lists and posts, it seems we are the only ones going on this ship!! Anyone else going?

:eek:
:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:
Denise Bob Adara

I'm brand new here, but what a great idea for a cruise list! We're going on our first DCL this spring. We're signed up for the May 19th Wonder 4 night sailing. It will be dh and I with our three kids, my mom along as our helper, and we have friends who will be present with their 2 boys.

Hi Robin,

We are cruising for the first time on the Wonder...May 23, 2002. Please add our name to the list...Thanks

Hi

We will be on the June 9th 2002 4 night Wonder cruise. It will be the grand finale to our Disney honeymoon :) Please add us to your list.

Thank you,
Susan and Xavier

Hi
I'm new to this board (First Post!) and it is because my wife, daughter, and I are heading on the 7 day cruise on May 4th! We would love to talk with a few people that are heading on the cruise at the same time as us!

Bob and Ruth Ann

My wife and myself will be traveling with our two sons (7 & 4). Are there any scheduled meetings on the ship yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter