New and Improved Cruise List

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son, dh, mil and I will be on the Disney Wonder.. April 25, 2002. I Cannot wait!!!!!!!!

Our first cruise.. and it's Disney!!! :)

Sandie

We had to cancel our plans for 7day Western 8/31/02. Hopefully will be able to reschede some time soon but for now can you please remove us from the list.
Thanks-
Carolyn and Kevin
(un) "HappyGilmore"

Please add us to the list!! Hubby and I are cruising Jan. 25, 2003 and can't wait!!! I looked at the list and don't see anyone else listed for that week!! Maybe they'll upgrade us from our cat 6 verandah to the Roy O. Disney suite!! (HA HA HA!!)

nursegardener

We are first timers on the 6-22-02 cruise. Can't wait.

It looks like we are the only ones cruising on the Wonder for Father's Day on June 16, 2002. We think we have found the perfect way to celebrate Fathers Day. My daughter and I are taking her stepson on the cruise and we are letting the Dads home to celebrate the way they want to.:D
This is our second cruise and we are looking forward to an even better time this time than last time which will be hard to do. Please add us to the list. Thanks

Please add us to the list! Myself, DH, and DS 9! March23, 2002 Magic 7-day, our first cruise. Only 3 weeks and 3 days! (but who's counting?)

Irishkids:wave: :wave: :wave:

Anyone who posted yesterday, never mad it :(

I kept getting email updates, but no new posts ever showed up!

I thought something funny was going on yesterday. Please add me to the May 11th, 2002 sailing. It will be me, my husband and my 6 year old daughter.

Thanks for the hard work creating this list.

Jennifer Perez

Please add our family to the 10/27/2002 Wonder cruise.
Only 239 days to go!

I have tried repeatedly to access the list but I always get an error message and my system shuts down. Anyone experience this problem?

Anyway me, DH, and DS-10 will be on the 4/14 Wonder.

Thanks!

Robin,
Please include our family on your list. We will be sailing October 17, 2002 on the 3 Day Wonder cruise.
The Beach Club then the Wonder... it can't get much better!

Thanks,
Coach

Please see the list that is "stuck" at the top of this board to add any names. I'm going to close this thread to avoid confusion, the thread at the top of this board has replaced this one.

Happy cruising! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter